-°~Chapter 24~°-

Word count: 1,062

This songs the mouther fucking bomb💃✨
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Izuku gave a yawn as he started to wake up, of course he didn't wanna leave the land of darkness yet so he grabbed onto the closest thing to him and pulled it close so he could hide from the dreaded light.

Though when he heard the thing he's hiding in chuckle he was confused, though it didn't take that much effort to realize it was person, it was breathing after all, stuffed animals don't do that.

"Come on teddy bear~ wake up" he heard Katsuki say, though it was from the opposite side of him so he was holding onto Kirishima.

"No fuck off, I wanna sleep" Izuku stated sleepily, as he hid in Kirishima's side.

Kirishima chuckled at the cute site befot looking over at Katsuki "Well I can't argue with that logic" he states with a grin.

He simply rolled he's eyes "haha very funny, move the fuck over" Katsuki stated as he got back in the bed to cuddle.

Not even 5 minutes later Katsuki was holding Izuku in he's arms with a smirk, while Kirishima was beside him with Katsuki's arm around him while he's head rested on he's shoulder, Katsuki was a natural warmer so of course they had to take that into there advantage.

"Are you serious?" Katsuki asked anoyed.

Both Kirishima and Izuku hummed in conformation, as they held each other's hand while they started to doze off in there personal warmers arms.

"Tch.. I didn't sign up for this.." Katsuki mumbled as he held then two in he's arms tighter then rested he's own head on Kirishima's.

Soon enough they were all asleep.

----------

Izuku grumbled as he woke up, he didn't wanna wake up but he was already awake and it was dark out, so you know what that means!

Pizza Pringles!

Slowly he got up outta the bed along with outta there arms then once he successfully did that he made he's way to the kitchen, now it was all a matter of where they hid he's Pringles.

But if course minutes later when he's looking everywhere he gets upset, then he saw he's pizza Pringles in the highest cabinet, which just anoyed him, not only that but it was above the fucking fridge!

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." Izuku stated as he looked up there, but he was a Vigalante, he could do anything with a little bit of parcore!

----------

Katsuki groaned as he woke up, once he felt only one person on him he shoved him off before getting up off the bed.

"oW- fucking hell Katsuki!" Kirishima grumbled as he got off the floor of which he was shoved to.

He simply grumbled a half assed apology as he stretched only stopping he's stretching when he heard a satisfying string of pops, making him let out a sigh of relief.

The red head looked around the room before letting out a noise of confusion "Where's Izuku?" Kirishima asked as he looked around the room.

"I swear to fucking god if he went on patrol I'll end he's fucking life" Katsuki complained as he got up to look for Izuku, a string of curses fallowing.

Soon enough once Kirishima had looked threw the room he made he's way downstairs, Katsuki was looking at something in the kitchen so he assumed he found Izuku, he went beside him.

"Hey Kat did you-... Find him..." Kirishima said as he looked where Katsuki was looking.

Which was Izuku sitting criss cross applesauce on the fridge, on he's phone, eating pizza Pringles, while he had a staring contest with Katsuki.

Slowly izuy swallow the chips he had in he's mouth before taking he's hand out of the pizza Pringles can, then hid them behind he's back.

"Heyyyy broskiiiisssss.." Izuku said nurviously.

"Izuku, love, sweatshirt, teddy bear, pebble, my little broccoli boy, kitten, love of my life, I say this with love... But what the actual fuck?" Kirishima asked completely dumbfounded by the sean in front of him.

"Uhhhhhhhhh... Look it's warm up here okay!" Izuku whined with a pout.

"Teddy bear get down from there and put the Pringles away" Katsuki stated tiredly.

Izuku let out a huff but did as told, a few minutes later he was finally on the counter instead of the fridge in front of Katsuki and Kirishima, who were looking at him with a look he couldn't quiet pin point.

All of them looked at each other in a kinda comfortable kinda awkward silence, Izuku was mostly oblivious to the uncomfortable part of it though.

"So Izuku" Kirishima started.

"Hmmmmm?" Izuku hummed as he gave them he's full attention.

"We don't know if your into this but we-" Kirishima started but Katsuki interrupted.

"Be our boyfriend nerd" Katsuki stated as he crossed he's arms.

"Ayo I was gunna ask-" Kirishima said as he looked at Katsuki with a betrayed look.

"You were taking to look." Katsuki stated boredly.

"I didn't even take one minute-" Kirishima complained.

While those two argued Izuku was rebooting, trying to comprehend what he just heard, then when he did he sucked in a deep breath before hiding he's now red face in he's hands.

Which cought the attention of the other two, making them give a small smile at the flustered male.

"Neway let's get back on track- Izuku what do ya say? Be our lover?" Kirishima asked hopefully.

It took Izuku a minute to call down before he finally answered "I-I... Yes I'd love to be y'all's boyfriend!" He stated happily with a red face.

Both males smiled wildly at he's words, Katsuki grabbed Izuku off the counter and held him up in the air hugging him tightly, then when he was put back down on the ground Kirishima hugged him tightly from behind, not long after both started to give him little butterfly kisses that tickled him, making him let out little giggles.

"You know, I never would've thought this is how my little love line would end... Heh I guess I'm not Torn Between Two anymore am I?" Izuku thought to hemself happily.

This of course wasn't he's resting point, he's adventures weren't over in the slightest, but now he had two lovers to help him.

It was he's own happy ending.

-°~The Fucking End~°-