-°~Chapter 13~°-

Word count: 1298
edited
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Izuku layed on his bad, snuggling his over sized stuffed animal he used as another person to cuddle with. He'd been doing this for years so it was a force of habit at this point.

Of course he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep, he just wanted cuddles at the moment and since no one was coming over he cuddled his one true love, blue.

Which is the name of his huge blue, white, and yellow stuffed penguin.

Blue wasn't too creative of a name but he was like 14 at the time he got it, so a simple name that couldn't be forgotten easily it was.

Though Izuku couldn't help but feel like he was forgetting something. like he had something planned today but of course he wasn't sure, he hasn't slept for almost a week, he didn't know why but he just couldn't sleep and when he does it's because he's sleeping with one of the two gay idiots-

Oh that's what he had planned.

He still wasn't gonna get up though.

Some time later Izuku could hear his window being opened. it was probably Katsuki seeing as he was the less patient one out of the two, and seeing as he was offered sex (which he wasn't gonna get) he will most definitely be here earlier.

"Hey teddy bear~ You awake?" Yep, that's Katsuki mouther fucking Bakugou.

"Mmm... Yeah..." Izuku mumbled tiredly, he may not be able to go to bed but he certainly was tired.

"Had a long few days?" Katsuki asked as he sat down, he slowly started to move his hand up and down Izuku's back

"Mhm... I haven't been able to sleep for nearly a week now.." Izuku stated as he hid his face in Blue.

"A fucking WEEK? Teddy bear go to fucking sleep!" Katsuki demanded as he grabbed the overly large fluffy black blanket and threw it over Izuku's body

Quickly Izuku grabbed the blanket and put it over both himself and Blue so they could both be warm. he didn't plan on actually going to sleep, not only because he couldn't but because he already had plans.

A few minutes later Kirishima came in through the window. when he saw the yandare villain there trying to will Izuku to sleep he wasn't quite sure what to do.

"Uh, hello?" Kirishima questioned as he walked over.

Katsuki snapped his head up to see the very hero he was trying to take Izuku from and he growled. "What the fuck are you doing here shitty hair?!" He yelled.

"Well I-... First of all my hair isn't that different from yours, second of all Izuku invited me over," Kirishima said in defence as he got on the bed on the other side of Izuku.

He narrowed his eyes "The fuck you mean? I was supposed to meet him not you," Katsuki stated as his face rested into a scowl.

"Welp, I don't know what to tell ya, he did ask me to come over tonight," Kirishima said with a shrug.

"There's no way he would ask you of all people to come over, especially when he could have me over," Katsuki stated with a smirk.

"...No I think I'm the better choice," Kirishima said with his mouth formed in to a thin line.

"You think your better then me fucker?!" Katsuki yelled with a scowl resting on his face.

"I don't know, maybe I am," Kirishima said with a smirk starting to form.

"You mouther fu-" Katsuki started but was quickly shut up when the sleepy Izuku spoke up.

"Oh for fucks sake, both of you shut the fuck up," Izuku tiredly yelled as he sat up with an eye twitch of irritation.

Both males, not wanting to risk their lives, immediately shut up in an effort to calm down. Izuku closed his eyes, before he took a deep breath in before letting out the same breath, he continued this for a moment before he decided that it was good enough and opened his eyes to look at the other males, that were having a silent staring contest that practically screamed tension.

"Alright you dumb gay fucks, do you know why I invited you two here?" Izuku asked with a head tilt though he had his resting bitch face on so it wasn't as cute as it usually would be, but it was still cute.

"To get fucked into the bed" both males said at the same time without missing a beat, then they both looked at each other with surprise.

With a heavy sigh Izuku shook his head. "No you horny bastards, I called you over to tell you I know about your stupid challenge," Izuku stated with an eye roll.

"Oh okay... Wait what?!" Kirishima yelled. he was panicking because Izuku was obviously angry about it.

"Since fucking when?!" Katsuki asked with the same amount of panic, though most of it was covered up by the surprise in his voice.

"Since day one." Izuku said blandly.

Both of them slightly gasped at the knowledge, he knew from day one? And didn't say anything about it? Though everything made sense if you looked at it at another angle, and Kirishima always did that so he knew why Izuku didn't say anything, while Katsuki on the other hand was just confused.

"Now that you know that little bit of information, I would like to ask you to call the stupid challenge off." Izuku stated firmly.

"Look Teddy bear, I love you and all but why? It's not like we're fighting to the death - as much as I'd like too - or we're gonna sacrifice who ever losses, as fun as that'd be," Katsuki said with murmurs of wanting things like that to actually happen.

"Y-Yeah not that I'm questioning you, or invalidating your feelings, I would just like to know," Kirishima said as he rubbed Izuku's back.

The greenette gave another sigh before he answered. "Because it's fucking stupid! You're playing a game and I'm the stupid fucking prize you're playing for! You're acting like I'm some trophy to win and put on a pedestal for everyone to see! I don't like it!!" Izuku yelled as tears prickled the side of his eyes, he hated the thought of being treated like an object and not a person.

They were both silent at the outburst, not like they should've been surprised but they quickly realized their mistake. of course no one would want to feel like a thing to win, it wasn't pleasant in any way shape or form. (The ladies know what I'm talking about✋).

Izuku let out a sigh as he recollected himself. "Sorry... I'm just over reacting, I-It's probably because of my lack of sleep..." He said as he wiped his eyes, trying to get rid of the tears.

Quickly Kirishima leapt into action. "No no no no no no no! Izuku you don't have to feel sorry, those are your feelings and I'm glad you got them out!" He quickly comforted Izuku pulling him into a hug.

Soon enough Katsuki leapt into action as well, he quickly made his way over to the bed. as he went to sit down he pushed the stupid stuffed animal off the bed and hugged Izuku from the other side, sneaking his hand into Izuku's hair so he can give him head scratches, which quickly put him to sleep.

It was quiet for a bit, both males just trying to think of a way to make it up to Izuku, then Katsuki spoke up.

"Hey... Shitty hair, I wanna fucking talk with you," Katsuki stated.

After a moment of hesitation he finally answered "Alright... What about?" Kirishima asked with a raised brow.

"Izuku."