-°~Chapter 18~°-

Word count: 1,177

Wow I really just take my time posting chapters huh
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Now Izuku wouldn't say he was a dumb person, in fact he'd say he was quite intelligent when it came down to it.

Though of course that didn't mean he didn't have he's moments, such as right now.

At this moment Izuku is actually patrolling after barley a day of resting, he's wound was still very aggravated, but of course Izuku wasn't one to miss he's patrol for just about anything, the only thing he'd actually willingly miss patrol was for cuddles, katsudon, and or coffee (specifically black coffee, any other wouldn't work).

But it's actually been a pretty calm night, he's only run into a few muggins, which didn't take long at all, he could actually maybe just chill for the rest of he's patrol, which would be pretty nice.

So, he stopped he's roof top hopping and stopped on a relatively high building, landing as carefully as he could before walking over to the edge and plopping down just as carefully.

With a long sigh of approval he settled, though he kept he's guard up, wouldn't wanna be cought by surprise.

"Hey teddy bear~" okay he was cought by surprise.

Slightly jumping he turned around to see Katsuki, not wanting to reveal he was hurt (becouse if Katsuki found out he would be forced to go back home and rest) he flipped on he's acting switch.

"Hi Kacchan, what are you doing here?" Izuku asked with a head tilt.

"Tch, saw you running across rooftops, so~ I just had to come and see how my lovely boyfriend is~" Katsuki said as he walked towered Izuku before plopping down beside him.

Izuku sighed as he looked over at Katsuki "Wow, real original Kacchan" He stated with a small giggle 

With an eye roll Katsuki looked over at Izuku, he was gunna say something but found hemself being destracted by he's eyes, they were a bright almost toxic green, he always found them to be something he'd be transfixed by, though right now he was having a strong urge.

"Kacchan? Hello?" Izuku questioned as he snapped he's fingers Infront of Katsuki's face.

Though he wasn't getting much of a reaction, he kept waving he's hand Infront of Katsuki as he tried to get him to snap out of whatever he was in, before Katsuki suddenly grabbed he's wrists and pulled them away from he's face.

"Don't do that.." Katsuki said quietly.

"Don't do what..?" Izuku questioned with a raised brow.

"Don't cover your face... I wanna see it" Katsuki stated as he brought he's hand to Izuku's mask and brought it down.

"K-Kacchan-" Izuku started but was cut off when Katsuki's lips suddenly met he's.

It wasn't what Izuku exspeted it to be, it was short and sweet, full of passion along with love, he honestly was expecting something completely different but he'd take what he could get, so he kissed back as he's hand moved to hold Katsuki's that was on he's cheek.

Honestly all was good untill Katsuki went to hold he's side, the side that was injured.

He's eyes flew open as he let out a painful gasp as he hemself went to protect he's side, which startled Katsuki but then he actually realized what just happened.

"YOUR HURT?!" Katsuki yelled angerly

"What? Me? nO!" Izuku said sarcastically as he looked over he's wound.

Katsuki scoffed "Your hurt and your going on patrol? Wow and your supposed to be fucking smart!" He yelled.

He rolled he's eyes in response "Honestly what were you expecting? I wouldn't have stayed home for anything, I never have." Izuku stated as he brought he's hoodie back down now covering he's wound.

The blond resisted the urge to growl at he's future for sure boyfriend, he knew for a fact Izuku wouldn't go back to he's house to rest willingly, and if he just picked him up he could aggravate it more which from what he's seen of that wound would be a big no no, so he was stumped at how he was gunna help this smart dumbass.

Though before he could come up with a solid way to bring him home to rest he heard a scream, guess what that means! Izuku immediately got up and ran in that fucking direction (I find it kinda funny that for a hero they have to run towerds danger while everyone else dose the normal thing and gose the other way-).

Completely ditching Katsuki Izuku started to run towered the danger, as he got closer he had to jump down from the building to reach the ground where he saw Kirishima trying to protect a small child with he's hardened skin, the man was hitting him with what looked like a huge whip coming from he's hand, he guessed that was he's quirk, Izuku jumped down grabbed he's small knife from one of he's many pockets and stabbed him in the arm.

Said man let out a scream of pain, quickly he turned around to see he's attacker, when he saw Izuku he grinned "Ah! The infamous Vigalante Plag! I've been wanting a fight with you~!" He said in a sing song type voice.

Quickly the man began a series of attacks on Izuku not giving any type of break, at the moment all Izuku could do was dodge and wait for an opening, on the other side of the field Kirishima was getting the kids out of the way while surprisingly Katsuki jumped down to help, he may hate kids but he wouldn't dare hurt them, let alone let anyone else do so.

"Dynamite?! What are you-" Kirishima was cut off.

"Shut up! If we get cought getting the kids away the attention will come back to us and we'll end up putting the kids at risk!" Katsuki whisper yelled at Kirishima.

Kirishima gave a firm nod as he finished getting the kids out, both males started to make there way back when they get the kids far enough away, when they got there they saw the worst thing possible.

Izuku being held by the neck by the whip villain.

Immediately Katsuki wanted to run in to help but the villain wasn't gunna have that.

"Nu-uh~! Get any closer and I'll end this pretty little kitty's life!" He said as he pressed a knife to Izuku throat.

Both males stopped in fear of Izuku getting hurt, though when the sirens reached all there ears the villain gave a wicked grin.

"Aw... I guess play times over.." he said with a sad from that was oviously fake, though before another word could be said the villain let Izuku go.

Izuku let out a breath of relief thinking the villain would just go.

"Oh, but before I go~" the guy stated as he used he's whip to turn Izuku around and strapped him right in the heart.

Right then the villain made a run for it while Izuku fell to the ground.

"PLAG!!!"