-°~Chapter 4~°-

Word count: 1,050
Edited
---------------------------
No one's POV:

"Dynamite..." Kirishima mumbled under his breath.

"Tch. Yeah it's fucking me. Now tell me why you, a pro fucking hero, is cuddling with my teddy bear!" Katsuki whisper-yelled at Kirishima.

Kirishima started to play with Izuku's hair which made Izuku nuzzle up to the warmth.
"Well... He gives good cuddles..." He said with a blush dusting his cheeks.

Katsuki's scowl only seemed to deepen along with his glare becoming more piercing at the fake redhead's actions.
"I swear if you don't get your hands off him I'll blow you to bits," he threatened lowly

He only raised a brow at the Villain's words.
"Yeah? And risk waking kitten up? That would just be planning my own funeral," Kirishima stated as he continued to play with Izuku's hair.

It was true, waking up Izuku from some well needed sleep would only end up in a life threatening situation for the one who did it, though that doesn't mean he couldn't fuck with the fake redhead.

"Yeah? And how the fuck would you know that?" Katsuki asked as he popped a squat on the couch.

"Uhm... well, once he kinda fell asleep on me and I had to go home... I, uh, didn't exactly go home unharmed when I tried to wake him up..." Kirishima said with a shudder at the memory

"Dumbass" Katsuki mumbled. He would've dumped everything if he knew Izuku wanted someone to sleep on, and yet he was here on a human shark sleeping his days away. This was complete bullshit.

Kirishima shrugged as he got comfortable again. "Yeah, well, now I know better. Now, is there a reason you're here watching me sleep?" He asked curiously.

"Tch, I was here to see my teddy bear, but instead of seeing him sleeping on his bed with one of his many stuffed animals I see him cuddled up with Netflix daddy shark," Katsuki said irritated, that could be him, he could've been the one being cuddled up to by Izuku, but nooOoOo it was this strawberry shark.

"You... You usually just watch him sleep..?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah? Who wouldn't? He looks adorable and so relaxed when asleep," Katsuki said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"That's... That's really fucking weird... Are you like a yandere or something?" Kirishima asked. As cute as Izuku was when asleep, he wouldn't watch him without him knowing or consent.

"Hah? I'm no fucking yandere, yandere's kill off anyone that gets close to there love or hurts them while keeping and or stealing things from said person," Katsuki said, completely against the idea of he himself being a yandere.

"Yeah, and what do you do?" Kirishima asked.

"I kill anyone that dares hurt my teddy bear and the competition, I also steal some of hks things here and there, why the fuck you asking?" Katsuki asked with a raised brow and his normal scowl.

"I-... Dude you're totally a yandere," Kirishima stated.

"Hah? The fuck I'm not!" Katsuki whisper yelled, still keeping in mind Izuku was sleeping.

"Okay go over what yandere's do then what you do, then get back to me on that argument," Kirishima said unimpressed.

Katsuki thought about it for a moment, then another, then one more time, "Yeah I'm not a yandere," He said confidently

"You're an idiot," Kirishima said before freezing as he felt Izuku move, Katsuki must have also seen it because his breath hitched and his eyes watched intensely. Soon enough he stopped moving and snuggled closer into Kirishima's warmth.

Both boys let a breath of relief when they realized Izuku was still asleep and not awake to beat both their asses.

"Shit, that was close..." Kirishima mumbled quietly as he relaxed again.

They both stayed quiet for awhile after that, neither had anything to say. Kirishima stayed quiet as he cuddled up to Izuku with a dopey smile on his face, while Katsuki was coming up with a plan.

"Hey, number 1 hero bitch," Katsuki called to get Kirishima's attention.

Kirishima let out a sigh "Yes, number 1 villain bitch?" he said right back.

"I challenge you," Katsuki said vaguely.

"You... Challenge me?" Kirishima asked, to which he got a nod. "Challenge me to what? A brawl?" He asked confused as to what he was being challenged to

"I challenge you to a game, a game to win teddy bear's heart, whoever wins gets to keep him as their own. What else would I be challenging you to?" Katsuki explained.

"A challenge to win Izuku's heart?... This could be kinda fun... What? No! Kirishima this is a villain we're talking about! But on the other hand if I win his heart he might lay low for awhile, or maybe he'll stop committing crimes as he'll be to busy trying to win Izuku's heart! Yeah this could work, but it's still a deal with a villain... Or devil I guess," Kirishima battled with himself on the matter, logically he probably shouldn't... But...

"Yeah okay you're on! So just to be clear if I win you stop trying to go after Izuku? And vise versa?" Kirishima questioned with a head tilt.

Katsuki couldn't help the small blush that formed on his cheeks when Kirishima tilted his head. "fuck that was cute... Wait what? NONONONONONONO! I don't like him! He just reminds me of king! That's all..." He thought to himself.

"Mhm... Those are the rules. whoever losses backs off of Izuku," Katsuki said as he tried to calm his blush by thinking of naked women. What can he say? He's a full on homosexual.

"Great but how long do we have? What's our time limit or is there one?" Kirishima questioned.

The explosive villain stopped to think about it for a moment, before coming to a decision.
"4 mouths, and by the end of those 4 months we'll both ask him who he wants to be with, depending if he hasn't chosen by then, got it?" Katsuki said.

Rocky sharky nodded as he held out his hand "Shake on it?" Kirishima asked.

He stood up and took his hand in his own then shook it "Shake on it," Katsuki said with an evil grin.

Little did they know someone was listening in on their little challenge.