-°~Chapter 17~°-

Word count: 1,063

Angst train begins hereeee
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Izuku let out a silent scream as he dug the needle into he's skin, the cloth in he's mouth preventing it to be any louder then a lower case scream of pain, the tears in he's eyes started to fall as he did it once again.

It hurt so bad, the scar itself was bad but he didn't get to really feel it or look untill he took down the villain, thankfully the villain didn't have a quick like stain.

You see he'd been doing he's usual illegal but technically legal Vigalante things when he came across a man trying to kidnap a little boy, whatever he would've done to the poor boy he wouldn't like to know, and he wasn't gunna let it happen, so he jumped down to beat the shit outta him.

Though of course the guy had a knife summoning type quirk, which would've been nice to know before he was slashed right in the side, thankfully the adrenaline rush let him finish the fight and keep the kid safe in the process along with get back home before the whole effect got to him.

So now here he is, sitting on he's bathroom floor stitching hemself up instead of calling someone for assistance, you know, like a fucking idiot.

The tears in he's eyes only started to get worse as he continued, he was only half way threw and he already felt like he was gunna pass out from how much it hurt, or maybe that was the blood loss talking.... Meh.

But he kept going, he needed to close this wound before he lost to much blood, he was already close to passing out so he'd have to see threw it.

Soon enough he finished sewing hemself up, he's face was covered in tears, he's eyes were red and puffy from the crying, he's hands were covered in blood along with he's clothes.

With a heavy breath Izuku grabbed he's bandages, slowly and sluggishly he began to wrap in around he's torso, soon enough he had finished though it was slow it was efficient along with clean.

After that he raised he's hand up to he's mouth to remove the cloth that silenced him, he sat there for awhile heaving in breaths without a care, And before he knew it he was breathing normally again.

Now that little step down it was now the harder task, getting up off the floor.

"God you prick if this is your way of killing me I will swear word at you" Izuku thought to hemself bitterly, though he didn't actually believe in that type of stuff, it was kinda whatever to him.

Izuku sucked in a heavy breath before he attempted to get up, he put he's hand on the side of the bathtub already giving it a death grip before he put all he's strength into pulling hemself up.

He let out a sob as he lifted hemself up, it was like he was lit on fire then threw into a tub full of water and dry ice, and continued to shift between the two.

It was the worst pain he'd ever felt.

Though he didn't stop, he needed to get off of the floor and onto he's bed, where he can lay along with die on the inside once again becouse why the fuck not?

After what felt like years he finally got off the floor along with to he's bed, He carefully laid down hoping not to make he's side go into anymore pain, thankfully he was granted that.

Soon enough he could feel he's eyes start to close, though before he could let the darkness consume him he heard he's phone start to ring.

"Oh for fucks-" Izuku thought to hemself as he reached for he's phone, though before he could finish the thought when he saw who it was.

Kirishima.

With a heavy sigh Izuku answered before putting the phone up to he's ear, "Hello?" Izuku asked with a slight voice crack, and with he's raspy voice it was obvious that he'd been crying.

"Izuku? Are you okay? Were you crying? Do I need to accidentally go into the top wanted? Kitty?" Kirishima went onto a mumbling spree of questions, which he wondered if he picked it up from him.

After a minute or two Izuku finally desided to speak up "Kiri calm down... I'm fine." He said, though it was anything but soothing.

"Uh-huh, yeah, I tooootally believe you" Kirishima said sarcastically

The greenette laughed a little before sucking in a painful breath, ow. "Honestly Kiri I'm fine just... I don't know I just haven't cried in a while..." Izuku said, which wasn't a total lie, he hasn't cried in a while.

"Izu... If you needed comfort you could've called me over, I would've gladly comforted you!" Kirishima said into the line, he could almost hear the pout in he's voice.

Trying not to do anything that involved he's lungs doing anything other then breath he answered "Yeah I know... I just don't want anyone seeing me as weak as I am right now..." Izuku said, which was also true.

"I see..." He heard Kirishima mumble, it was quiet for a moment before he spoke again "Do you want to talk over the phone instead? Maybe destracte you?" He asked hopefully

Honestly Izuku couldn't describe how thankful he was that someone cared, he had always thought he was unlovable, unwanted, completely useless.

Then of course Kirishima and he's goofy self came crashing in completely taking him by storm, then Katsuki came back into he's life a whole ass villain, of course the first time they officially met Katsuki had actually kidnapped him, then of course one thing led to another and Izuku was on Katsuki's bed while Katsuki cuddled him along with apologized over and over again.

Anygæ- let's get back on track!

The amount of times Kirishima's come into he's life and helped him along with Katsuki helped him so much.

Izuku smiled brightly as he started to cry more, though they were happy tears "I-I'd like that..." He said with a little sniffle at the end.

Just like that, they were talking for the rest of the night, though later Kirishima would learn that he should've checked on him personally.