-°~Chapter 23~°-

Word count: 1,163

Angst? Smut? Fluff? Crack? I don't know find out ;)
---------------------------
No one's POV:

It was as clear as Day that something happened between the two, Izuku knew that.

He knew they probably bonded over the stress over him dying, even though it wasn't that bed and he's had worse (he's words not mine-) though he supposed it was bad enough for them to bond over it.

Though he also noticed that it wasn't in just a friendly way, he wasn't stupid he could tell they liked maybe even loved each other, he was happy for them he really was...

It just hurt...

But he wouldn't ruin it for them if he could help it, which is why he spends most of he's time in he's room on he's phone, the other two would usually be downstairs cooking, talking, and even if they don't think he sees other more intimate things.

Once again he wasn't stupid, he could clearly see it whenever they were together, even if it was just small glances it was always full of love and passion, he wasn't fully surprised though.

I mean, if they weren't on opposite sides he could clearly see them being the very definition of a power couple, though they are on defrent sides to some digree so them being together even though would probably be unheard oh wouldn't be surprising, I mean have you seen Dabi and Aizawa? Yeah that's what I thought.

Do he concluded if they didn't like him anymore and instead have found love with each other then so be it.

He wouldn't intervene.

----------

Kirishima gave a long lewd moan as he finished with Katsuki falling close behind.

They had been doing what they did last time becouse they hadn't wanted to go all the way without Izuku, though they were horny so they were gunna grind on each other instead, it was still pleasurable so they didn't mind.

"Fuck~ that was good" Kirishima said breathlessly.

"Tch oviously, I was involved" Katsuki said snarkily with he's usual smirk.

He rolled he's eyes "Snarky bitch-" Kirishima stated playfully.

"Sharky bitch-" Katsuki stated not so playfully right back.

"Ohh you wanna kiss me soooo bad!" Kirishima stated as he poked Katsuki's chest with he's pointer finger.

"Fuck yeah I do" Katsuki stated before going in for a kiss, which quickly turned heated.

They started to grind on each other once again while Katsuki took the lead this time, as Katsuki's tongue exsplored the others mouth Kirishima messed with he's pecks (BakuBoobs).

"Hey guys have you seen-"

Both males quickly stopped what they were doing to look up, there Izuku was on the last step of the stairs looking at them trying to process what he's seeing.

As soon as he did he sucked in a breath while he's face exploded in color "I-I'm sorry I didn't- I-I'll go!" Izuku stated as he turned around to leave.

"Izuku come here" Kirishima stated as him and Katsuki got off of each other.

As much as he didn't want to he reluctantly turned around and made he's way over to the couch where the two were sitting, once he was Infront of the two he was expecting to be told they didn't love him, not being pulled down between them.

He didn't get much time to react, he some how is now laying between Kirishima's legs while Katsuki is between he's own.

"U-Uh-" Izuku stammered with the new position, this was a weird way to tell someone they didn't love them...

"Shhhh kitten, I know what your thinking and your wrong.." Kirishima stated huskily in hes ear, making Izuku blush more.

Though as Katsuki saw the blush he smirked "Aw is someone flustered with our current position?~" he teased.

"S-Shut up!" Izuku yelled flustered, he was practically a strawberry right now.

"Hmm... I think you liked our little show kitten~" Kirishima stated with a growing smirk.

"Yeah, he's little buddy is definitely showing how much he liked it" Katsuki stated as he looked at Izuku hard cock.

At this point Izuku was mortified, they see he's hard, they probably know he likes them, and he's as red as Kirishima's hair, he was internally freaking out!

"Mind if we help with that kitten?~" Kirishima suddenly asked as he brought he's hand up Izuku's shirt to play with Izuku's nipples.

He let out a shuddered breath as he felt he's nipples be played with, he didn't wanna throw this chance away so he nodded he's consent.

With Izuku's consent Katsuki started to take off he's shorts then he's panties (Izuku finds them more comfortable in them) he put them to the side before he wrapped he's hand around Izuku's cock then started to pump it.

The greenette bit he's lip to try and stop the moans from leaving he's mouth, though nether liked that.

Kirishima bit the back of he's mack making Izuku moan out out of pure surprise, he both males got it specially hard at that, once Katsuki heard that he went down to Izuku's cock and licked up it, triggering another moan from Izuku, then he started to suck the tip before taking it all in.

By this point Izuku was letting out moans every few seconds, and every time he'd try to hold them in Kirishima would bite somewhere on he's neck, while Katsuki would suck harder.

"Hah- mmm~ ah!" Izuku moaned out as Kirishima desided he wanted to taste him more, meaning more hickeys and bite marks, yay!

"You taste and sound so good kitten~" Kirishima stated huskily into he's ear with a smirk before licking the shell of he's ear, making him shudder.

Soon enough Izuku's breathing started to loss it's track "I-I'm cl- ahh~ close~" he stated as he closed he's eyes to try and focus on the pleasure.

With that both male started to pleasure him more, Katsuki began to suck harder while he's hand messed with he's balls, while Kirishima on the other hand began to bite he's neck while he's other hand held he's neck close to he's mouth, and he's other hand was still messing with he's nipple.

"C-Cumming!~" Izuku yelled just before he came down Katsuki's throat.

He cam with the most beautiful moan the two boys had ever heard, and he's orgasm face? Even fucking better, Katsuki helped him threw the orgasm that had he's whole body shaking by lightly sucking.

Once he calmed down Katsuki popped off then looked at the sleepy Izuku, he was so close to falling asleep, though he wouldn't just yet, though both boys saw this and helped him.

Katsuki moved hemself up to Izuku and gave him a light kiss "You did so good teddy bear, you can sleep" he said softly as he cupped he's cheek.

Kirishima also softly praised him to soothe him to sleep, then soon enough he did.

It was the best sleep he'd had in a while.