-°~Chapter 14~°-

Word count: 1,146
edited
---------------------------
No one's POV:

"Izuku," Katsuki stated blandly.

The fake red head nodded as he looked down at the greenet to see if he was actually asleep, before looking back up at Katsuki and gave him a pointed look telling him to continue.

With a sigh he started to speak. "Look, I don't entirely hate you. I'm not saying I like you but I won't kill you for touching Izuku. Now with that being said shitty hair, we both love him and want him as our boyfriend, so I propose that we just... Take a more neutral route," Katsuki said, obviously not liking the thought of something neutral or normal.

He raised a brow. "Neutral? Are you proposing another challenge? Because if you are after Izuku's reaction I'll-" Kirishima began but was cut off.

"No I'm fucking not. Just because I'm a villain doesn't mean I discard his feelings like rubbish. No, what I was gonna propose is that we just hang out with him, no challenge, just be there for him as friends, and if he wants to be in a relationship with one of us then that's that. Got that?" Katsuki explained to the newly dumbed shitty hair.

"Okay that's... That's actually a good idea, I like it," Kirishima said with a faint smile.

"Tch, of course it's a great idea! I came up with it shitty hair!" Katsuki silently yelled at Kirishima, as to not wake Izuku up. An angry Izuku was no Izuku to joke with.

Kirishima let a small laugh out as he yawned. "Yeah okay sure, now be quiet I wanna sleep with kitten dearest," He stated as he got comfortable and cuddled Izuku.

The blond let out a tch at the remark but decided to cuddle Izuku as well. He scooted down and hugged Izuku from the front. He put a small kiss on top of his head before closing his eyes, falling asleep beside both Kirishima and Izuku.

----------

Izuku let out a yawn as he started to wake up from his nap, or was it a full night's sleep? He wasn't quite sure.

Slowly Izuku went to sit up, but quickly found out that he couldn't move much at all, looking down to see what was making him stay down he found two arms, not from one person but two.

Kirishima and Katsuki.

How the fuck did both, the Pro Hero and Villain, that hate sharing not kill each other but instead cuddle him together??

Whatever the case Izuku slowly removed both of their hands away from his body so he could get up. When he managed to get out of his comfy bed he grabbed his phone and checked the time.

"7:20 AM... I slept for awhile... Might as well make some food" Izuku thought as he put his phone in his pocket.

When he looked back over at the two males in his bed he found both cuddling to each other for warmth. He quickly grabbed his phone again and snapped a picture before leaving to make food.

Once he made it down to his kitchen he looked around for some food. He was gonna make some food for everyone but then he found his precious pizza Pringles he grabbed them and started to eat them all.

Without much thought he started to look at stuff on his phone. He went on Hero-Tube for a bit before going on this new app he found, called Tip-Tok. He found it as a great way to pass the time seeing as you could just scroll for hours and it would only feel like a minute.

So he did so, the first Tip-Tok he found was about someone with red hair talking to the police then pulling out an Uno Reverse card, it was pretty funny (If you know, you know💀).

The next was of a guy with black hair talking about breaking into someone's house and murdering there whole family, but the person lived alone. And so the person went on to say about how dumb they were and you're welcome, that one was also quite funny. (I died watching this one not gonna lie🥵).

Then he found one of Dabi's videos, who he found out left the L.O.V. to become a Vigilante. He was wheezing and coughing asking for shiggy to give him his inhaler, Shigaraki disintegrated it, and Dabi went on to fall to the floor still wheezing like hell, then it ended.

Izuku put a quick comment saying "Yo T you good? 💀" Before continuing to scroll through.

so on, and so on.

He continued to scroll through Tip-Tok before he heard two pairs of steps coming down the stairs. He could only think of the blush those two had on them, and he was right.

When he looked up from his phone he saw both of them walking down with a blush on their cheeks, probably from waking up in each other's arms.

"Morning guys, how were your cuddles?" Izuku asked with a smirk.

Their blushes only deepened at the mention of what happened, which confirmed that the blush was from waking up in each other's warm arms.

"Tch, shut up Izuku," Katsuki said as he walked over to the couch. He plopped down as he started to silently have a mini gay panic.

While Kirishima walked over to Izuku and gave him a kiss on the forehead not really bothered by it. "Morning Kitten, how'd you sleep?" Kirishima asked with a smile as he patted Izuku's green locks.

Izuku playfully rolled his eyes with a smile. "It was good, though I'm pretty sure if either of you hugged me any tighter I would've died," he admitted with a cute giggle.

"Yeah that sounds about right..." Kirishima stated before he looked at what Izuku was eating. "Is that the only thing you've eaten?" He asked as he looked at the pizza Pringles.

"Uh... Maybe?" Izuku said with an adorably small embarrassed giggle.

Katsuki, seeming to be over his gay panic, walked into the kitchen and grabbed Izuku's pizza Pringles. "Alright nerd, go sit on the couch while I make some proper food," he grumbled out more curses under his breath as he pushed both males out of the kitchen.

"My pizza Pringles..." Izuku said sadly as he plopped down on the couch, he crossed his arms angirly as an adorable pout made it's way on his face.

Kirishima chuckled before he plopped down on the couch too. He pulled Izuku into his lap and nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, he inhaled deeply before letting out a content sigh.

The greenet let out an adorable giggle as he made himself comfortable in Kirishima's lap, a few minutes later Katsuki yelled:

"WHY DO YOU ONLY HAVE PIZZA FLAVORED PRINGLES NERD??!!?!"

"Oh shit-"