-°~Chapter 11~°-

Word count: 1,348
Edited
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Honestly this challenge has been going on for a little over two months and it was starting to get annoying.

Both of those idiots have been coming at him left and right, asking him on dates, getting him things, killing people for him (that's obviously Katsuki), and both gave him their hoodies, along with Kirishima giving him his merch and even some of other hero merch. It was fun but still, it was getting old.

Like that one time Kirishima had bought him flowers... A lot of flowers...

----------

Izuku leaped over buildings with a smile that showed how happy he was to feel the night breeze hit his face, though you couldn't actually see it because the bottom part of his face was hidden by his mask.

A few minutes later he felt another person beside him, running along the roof tops beside him and it didn't take him long to realize it was Kirishima.

"Hey kitty! Can we chill on a roof for a moment? I got you something and I'd like to give it to ya!" Kirishima said with his usual happy smile.

He did so without much thought, he trusted Kirishima wouldn't kill him or do anything else like that so he did so, and when Kirishima stopped in front of him with a hand behind his back he was a little scared about what he had behind his back.

"What's... What's behind your back?" Izuku asked with a head tilt.

Kirishima grinned wildly before he pulled out a Bouquet of white carnations along with pink ones. They were gorgeous and it made Izuku blush from ear to ear, but his smile was genuine... Even though Kirishima couldn't see it...

"Wow... There beautiful," Izuku said as he took the flowers in to his own hands, he gave them a sniff and his smile was wider. "And they smell good too... Thanks Kiri~Kun," he said with a dopey smile, though Kirishima couldn't see it.

The fake red heads grin grew once he saw his smile "I'm glad you like them!" Kirishima said with a big smile.

"Yeah, I can't wait to put them in a vase," Izuku stated as he looked up at Kirishima again.

"Hehe... Your gonna need quite a few vases," Kirishima said with a smirk of pride.

"Not-... Wait... Oh my god you didn't," Izuku said with a look of disbelief.

"Haha... Well-"

"OH MY GOD-"

----------

Turns out there were a lot more in his house.

Or that time Katsuki had got Izuku a whole candy store because Izuku had said he hasn't had candy in quite a few years, more specifically not since he was 13.

----------

"NERD!" Katsuki yelled as he jumped through Izuku's window for what had to be the millionth time this month.

With a quiet groan of slight annoyance he answered. "Yes, Kacchan?" Izuku asked with a yawn. He was trying to take a nap before patrol but looks like that failed.

"Remember when you said you haven't had any candy for a while?" He asked.

"Uh... Yeah why?" Izuku asked sleepily.

"Well... I bought you some candy," Katsuki said with a slight smile.

"Oh? Well that's nice, what type of candy did you buy-" Izuku started but was quickly cut off.

"I bought you a whole candy store."

Izuku immediately shot up from his bed to look at Katsuki. "You fucking what-" he asked.