-°~Chapter 3~°-

Word count: 1,123
Edited
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Izuku was simply running across rooftops, doing his normal patrol for the night, though all he wanted to do was go home, snuggle up with Wolfie while wrapped in his very fluffy blanket, and watch an all might movie/video for the rest of the night. but his work comes first, even if he technically doesn't get paid.

While running he felt someone starting to run beside him. he didn't say anything knowing it was Kirishima, or Red Riot.

"Hey kitty! How are you tonight?" He heard Kirishima say from beside him.

"If you don't mind, could we talk after I've beat the shit out of some one? I'm not in the best of moods." Izuku asked.

Kirishima nodded, not saying another word, he knew better than to piss Izuku off during one of his bad nights/days. Because last time he didn't... Let's just say he went home a little more beat up than he usually would.

Only a few minutes later did they hear someone yell for help from the top of their lungs. Izuku, of course, ran there as fast as he could.

When he got there he hid in the shadows to see what was happening. From what he could see there was a man cornering a women. "Shut up! All I want is a good time!" He heard the man say.

"And I told you NO! Leave me alone!" The women yelled sternly, though you could hear, feel the fear in her words.

Before the man could take another step forward towards the lady Izuku jumped out of the shadows Infront of the women. "Now, now, didn't your mother ever teach you to respect the superior species?" Izuku asked.

"The fuck?! Women aren't the Superior spaces!" The man yelled.

"Yes they are, especially when men like you exist. Sorry not sorry my guy." Izuku said as he kicked the guy in the balls. Then, when the man went to cover his jewels, Izuku punched him right in the face, making the man fall to the floor.

He took some zip ties from one of his many hidden pockets he has and used them to tie up the stupid man. When done he walked over to the women and looked her over making sure she was okay. Once he knew the women was okay he jumped away back into the darkness. Soon enough he was sitting next to Kirishima.

Izuku leaned on Kirishima with with a sigh. "I just wanna cuddle up on my couch with my big fluffy blanket right now..." He mumbled.

Kirishima hummed as he put an arm around Izuku while resting his head on Izuku's. "Yeah that does sound nice... Maybe I could join you?" he asked with a smirk.

He shook his head with a small snort. "Yeah you wish, you'd have to give me something like-" Izuku was cut off.

"I'll get you an even fluffier blanket along with a very fluffy stuffed animal of your choice" Kirishima bargad in.

"You son of a bitch- I'm in," Izuku said without a second thought.

Kirishima let out a chuckle. "Alright. well, let's go catch some villains!" He said as he picked up Izuku bridal style.

Izuku let out a yelp as he quickly put his arms around Kirishima. "Red Riot! A warning before you do something like that! A warning!" Izuku yelled out, if it wasn't for his mask hiding the bottom part of his face, you'd be able to see a heavy blush.

"Warning," Kirishima said with a chuckle as he started to run across roof tops with Izuku still in his arms.

"Fucking asshole..." Izuku mumbled as he let himself relax in Kirishima's arms.

Through out the night they stopped 17 crimes together. Most of them were robberies and or domestic violence, while the others were attempted rape and or Sexual assault. Izuku, of course, was sassy during the whole thing and, of course, stabbed the rapists in the dick. Kirishima dropped them all off at the police station with a few more bruises than before. It was now 6:30 and both males were on their way to Izuku's house.

Once they were inside Kirishima took his shoes off, then started looking around while Izuku went to change into comfortable clothes. Kirishima went over to the book shelf and couldn't help but let out a chuckle once he saw a picture of him and Izuku. Izuku had taken it a month after they started talking and ran away right after. It was funny how confused he was. Kirishima did get pay back by doing the same thing - he actually has it in a frame on his nightstand.

"Ayo what cha looking at?" He heard Izuku ask from behind him.

Kirishima turned around to see Izuku in Red Riot pajamas. It was black bottoms with the words "RED RIOT" spelled down the side in red on each side, while the top was a red crop top that had the outline of his face on it. He looked adorable in it.

"Damn..." Kirishima mumbled as a blush started to grow on his cheeks.

Izuku giggled as he sat down on the couch "Come on, I was promised cuddles, and I expect to get my cuddles," he demanded.

He nodded and made his way over to Izuku with his blush still present. He sat down on the couch then layed back letting Izuku lay on top of him. Once Izuku was comfortable he threw the blanket over them while Kirishima put his arms around the smaller.

Soon enough they were both asleep.

----------

Kirishima didn't know how long he was asleep for, but soon enough he was woken up by a low growl that was obviously meant as either a warning or threat. It was one of the two but either way it was oviously not meant to be friendly in any way whatsoever.

He looked up to see a figure standing in front of the side of couch watching them, or rather him, as if he made one wrong more or even breathed wrong he'd tear him to shreds.

"What the fu- who are you?!" Kirishima whisper yelled as to not wake up Izuku, not yet anyway.

"Shut up. Why are you here cuddling up with MY teddy bear?!" The man whisper yelled, also not daring to wake up Izuku.

Kirishima thought about it for a moment trying to figure out what he meant, before realization came to him when he remembered how Izuku talked about how his childhood friend always called him teddy bear, and also just so happened to remember just who exactly his childhood friend happened to be.

"Dynamite..." Kirishima mumbled under his breath.