-°~Chapter 20~°-

Word count: 1,070

I'm sick lmao
---------------------------
No one's POV:

It had officially been almost a week sense Izuku was put in a mini coma, sense Kirishima anf Katsuki had gotten closer, and it's officially the day/night Izuku would wake up, of course there wasn't a specific time he'd wake up but they were still itching to be able to talk to there love again.

Right now both were laying on the couch cuddling in there PJs, you see they had stayed in Izuku's house all week, while Kirishima worked Katsuki would stay and watch Izuku, though he already did that 24/7, they also picked up the habit of physically comforting each other when ever they could.

Kirishima layed on Katsuki's stomach with he's head in the crook in Katsuki's neck, while the feral blond- I mean Katsuki let one of he's arms rest over Kirishima while he's other hand had he's phone scrolling threw Tip-Tok.

There was comfortable silence around them, besides the sound of Tip-Tok, along with there breathing it was quiet, and that was how they liked it, you know so they can listen for Izuku.

Over the past week that's how it was, soon enough they'd make food, pit some in the fridge for Izuku so he'd have food to eat when he woke up, it wouldn't be fresh but honestly it's better then pizza Pringles (No the fuck it ain't >:/ ).

Honestly over this week they've gotten pretty close, both have learned a lot about the other, and eventually they exsplaind how they ended up where they are today (okey be ready, backstory time).

Let's start with Katsuki, Kirishima had learned that Katsuki actually ended up as a villain becouse he was rejected from UA becouse he had a long history of bulling on he's file, turns out there was a teacher that put it down he's actions on he's file but still did nothing to stop him, which resulted in him not getting into UA becouse of there strict no bullieg policy, then everything just went down hill from there.

While Kirishima's explanation was just that he wanted to help, nothing more, nothing less.

"Kat?" Kirishima suddenly asked for the others attention.

"Hmm?" Katsuki made a noise of acknowledgment while he still scrolled on Tip-Tok.

He gave a sigh as he didn't get the blonds attention, he wanted the blonds attention, though he wanted something else, he realized during the week he'd gotten to know him that he had developed feelings for him, Kirishima always knew he was polyamorous so he wasn't that surprised, but of course he didn't know about the blond, and he was gunna find out in possibly the worst way possible.

Moving he's head from Katsuki's neck be slightly positioed hemself better before he grabbed Katsuki's face and gave him a kiss, right on the lips.

Once they separated Katsuki gave a blank stair trying to come to terms with what just happened.

"Katsuki I am polyamorous and I like you along with Izuku... I would like to date both of you" Kirishima stated with a blush, though he tried to be confident it was always hard for him to tell people he was polyamorous.

With that Katsuki had stopped functioning, it took a few minutes for him to come back down to earth which when he finally did, he blushed madly, quickly he tried to hide he's blush, guess what didn't work?

Though Kirishima saw it and took this as a good sign "Aw is someone blushing~" he teased with a smirk.

"Shut it shitty hair you aren't any fucking better.." Katsuki mumbled as he's blush get worse.

"Well... Is that a yes or..?" Kirishima questioned with an awkward smile, not sure how to continue.

The feral blond rolled he's eyes before he looked in the others direction then grabbing he's jaw and gave him a rough kiss, after a moment of surprise the red head kissed back as he placed he's hand on the smallers cheek.

Soon enough Katsuki took it to the next level and licked Kirishima's bottom lip asking for permission, to which he gladly allowed, when Kirishima's mouth opened there tongues immediately fought for dominance, to which Kirishima won in the end.

When they finally separated for air both were looking into each other's eyes hungerly.

"Hah.. that give you your answer shitty hair?" Katsuki questioned with a smirk.

Kirishima gave a pout "My hair style isn't that defrent from yours..." He stated.

"Yeah, the fact it's even a little defrent from mine means it's shitty" Katsuki stated matter of factly.

"You don't ever make fun of Izuku's hair though-" Kirishima stated confused.

"Have you ever played with teddy bears hair?" Katsuki asked with a raised brow.

"Okay fair but still my hair isn't that defrent from yours" Kirishima stated.

Katsuki not wanting to have this stupid conversation anymore brought Kirishima in for another heated kiss, to which Kirishima had no problem with and they continued to make out on the couch.

Without warning Kirishima brought he's hand up to Katsuki's neck and lightly choked him, making Katsuki gasp into the kiss, it continued on but the choking cought Katsuki off guard.

Soon enough it wasn't just a heated make out session, soon enough they were grinding on each other looking for more of that sweet pleasure, there were moans and groans coming from both males though they were both eager to swallow up each other's moans, when the moans and groans got louder they separated so they could focus on the grinding so they could reach there release.

There breaths got uneven while Katsuki's moans got more needy Kirishima's were only getting higher pitched, then Kirishima placed he's hand over Katsuki's neck once again before speaking.

"Hah your such a bottom~ I bet your imagining me wreaking your pretty ass right now~" Kirishima stated in a deep voice, making Katsuki shudder.

But he'd be damned if he admitted that "Hah~ You w-wish shitty hair~" Katsuki stated with a smirk.

Though before Kirishima could continue saying anything else they heard a thud come from upstairs.

Both immediately stopped what they were doing, mentally telling themselves they'd finish this later they both got up and ran upstairs.

Now they were expecting the worst, but they were happy when they saw it was just Izuku trying to get outta bed.

"TEDDY BEAR/KITTEN!"