-°~Chapter 21~°-

Word count: 1,121

Songs like this always got me hyped up, I don't know why but💅✨
---------------------------
No one's POV:

"TEDDY BEAR!"

"KITTEN!"

Both yelled out the nicknames they had for him as they went over to give Izuku a big ol hug, Katsuki was infornt of him while Kirishima was behind him, both giving him a loving hug but not squeezing to tight as to not hurt him.

"Hehe... Hello to you too" Izuku stated with a small giggle, as he let them hug him, though that was quickly interrupted.

Katsuki pulled away and pinched both of Izuku's cheeks "You dumbass! You fucking scared the shit out of us!!" He yelled with a snarl.

"Ow! I'm sorrrryyyyyy" Izuku whined as he tried to get Katsuki to stop.

"Not nearly as sorry as you'll be here in a minute!!" Katsuki stated angerly as he put more pressure on he's cheeks.

"Kacchan owwww!" Izuku complained loudly as he held onto Katsuki's hands to try and get him to stop.

Both continued pickering for awhile while Kirishima just sat there listening to the two bicker like an old married couple, it was kinda adorable.

Untill they actually started an all out brawl.

----------

Silently Izuku and Katsuki half heartedly glaired at each other, it had been a solid hour sense there brawl and they had been glairing at each other sense Kirishima split them up.

Which wasn't serious at all they just didn't like that they were pulled away from each other.

Right now Kirishima was in the kitchen making food, while the other two were as said many times, on the couch half heartedly glairing at each other.

Though that quickly changed as Katsuki gave a frown replacing he's scowl "You really did scare us..." He muttered quietly.

"I know" Izuku stated as he hemself softened up as well.

"What you did was stupid" Katsuki stated.

"I know..."

"You know your not gunna patrol for awhile right?" Katsuki questioned.

"As sad as it is, yes I figured" Izuku stated with a pout.

Without another word Katsuki moved over and brought Izuku into a firm hug, Izuku's face was pressed into Katsuki's Bakutitties which made him slightly smirk before he hugged Katsuki back.

"If you ever pull something like that again I'll fucking end your stuffed animals lives" Katsuki threatened as he hid he's face in he's fluffy hair.

Izuku giggled "Noted..." He stated as he held Katsuki closer.

"OOO IS THIS A GROUP HUG??? I WANNA JOIN!!!" Kirishima yelled as he saw the two hugging.

He ran over to the two before giving them a big ol hug, Izuku giggled as he hugged him back, while Katsuki grumbled about ruining the moment before hugging Kirishima as well.

After a few minutes Kirishima let go "As much as I love hugs, food is done!" He yelled as he ran back to the kitchen, he was hoping to impress them with he's cooking skills.

Both nodded giving there own little okay before getting to the kitchen, Izuku sat down in the counter becouse fuck being normal while Katsuki leaned on the counter opposite to Izuku.

Not even five minutes later they had bowls of CiDi (chip dip), which consisted of a thing of sour cream, one thing of cottage cheese, 3 cans of beans, and however much cheese you want in it, mix it all together real good before putting cheese on top of it, put it in the oven or just heat it up, you can have it on it's own as well, which was what Katsuki and Izuku were doing.

Now Kirishima couldn't just eat the dip on it's own, so he had a steak on the side to have with it sense it's easier to eat with he's sharp teeth.

They all ate in a comfortable silence while they ate, nothing was said but nothing needed to be said, all was good right now.

Suddenly Kirishima gave a noise basically saying he remembered something, he swallowed he's food before looking over at Izuku.

"Hey kitten?" Kirishima questioned, Izuku gave a noise of acknowledgment not looking up from he's food "Uh, so I came across this TV show... And it had a character named Plag, so I was just wondering if you named yourself after a flying cat?" He asked with a small chuckle.

The blond also started snickering at the thought, it was pretty funny to think about.

After Izuku swallowed a bite along with he's embarrassment before answering "Uh... Actually I'm not the one that picked it out.. hehe" he stated with an embarrassed chuckle.

Both raised an eye brow, silently urging him to continue, and after a well dessert two bite of CiDi he continued.

"Well... When I first started doing patrol awhile ago I had saved a kid from a guy in a bird mask, I still didn't have a name and didn't bother with one sense basically no one knew about me, but when she looked a me she called me Plag, which I was confused about it but didn't question her sense she was a kid, when everything was delt with and I was bringing the kid to the police station she asked if I was Plag from miraculous ladybug... She practically had stars in her eyes so I just said yes... So that's how my name came to be..." Izuku said with a sigh at the end, even though he would've chosen something defrent that little inconvenience was worth it for that kids smile.

The blond shook he's head, not really surprised that Izuku would do something like that for someone else, though he'd be lying if he said it wasn't adorable.

While the shark on the other hand had stars in he's eyes "SO MANLY!" Kirishima yelled as he held onto he's heart, this was to much cuteness for one manly man.

Izuku giggled at the twos reaction, though he could only guess just how much he was gunna be teased for that story.

Once everyone calmed down from that cute story they went on to share other stories they've had threw out the years, some of them Izuku couldn't believe happened, like for example:

Katsuki mouther fucking Bakugou had held a baby that was crying in a conference room full of scary men and started making silly faces to make the baby happy, then he'd play with the baby, he had the little guy taken away from him by the mouther which made Katsuki pout, pout.

Honestly if Izuku hadn't known he had a soft spot for children he wouldn't ever believe it.

That was how the night went, with laughs, games, and at the end of the night, cuddles.

Truly a good night.