-°~Chapter 7~°-

Word count: 1,149
Edited
---------------------------
No one's POV:

When Izuku said - go and kill a pedophile, abuser, or rapist - he didn't mean literally.

Why is this our topic of the day? Well let's back up a little bit and I'll show you why this is the topic of today's chapter.

----------

Izuku layed on his bed with a sigh. Katsuki had just walked in to the room and he was already super annoyed with his existence.

When the explosive blonde walked in he had immediately been hit with the sent of blood and wet dog.

It was disgusting, and when Izuku had told him to get the fuck out he refused, so then he had shoved him in the bath room with some random clothes telling him to not come out untill he smelled of straight shampoo and or conditioner. When he came back out Izuku thought that was gonna be the end of that bullshit, it wasn't.

When he walked out of the bathroom he only had sweat pants on, and to make matters worse, THEY WERE GREY SWEAT PANTS!

Of course when Izuku had so nicely asked him to put on a shirt, he didn't. So now Katsuki layed beside him, in grey sweat pants, a cocky smirk, and of course he was feeling him up.

"Katsuki I swear to everything good and or bad if you do not bring that hand up I'll chop it off," Izuku threatened as he felt Katsuki's hand start to travel downwards.

The explosive blonde huffed but  complied anyway, because even he, the number one villain, knew not to fuck with an upsetti spaghetti Izuku.

"Alright, but I'm bored," Katsuki complained

"Okay? And? This is my problem how?" Izuku asked as he slapped Katsuki's hand away from his thigh with a slapping sound going threw the walls.

"Ow..." He muttered as he rubbed his hand. "Can you just... Give me a kiss? Or a blow job?" Katsuki asked with a smirk

"I swear to god- no Katsuki! Shut up!" Izuku yelled with a heavy sigh of frustration.

"Well what else do you want me to do? There's nothing to do here," Katsuki said with an eye roll.

"Then go out and do something!" Izuku yelled as he went to grab his phone, he actually really wanted to play Dumb Ways To Die.

"Like what?" Katsuki asked. He was already upset about not being able to touch his teddy bear anymore and now he was about to get kicked out, that just sucked.

"I don't know- go out and kill a pedophile or some thing like that," Izuku mumbled with a sigh, he just wanted his cat to come along so he could cuddle his tiny feline companion.

That sparked an interest, Katsuki could go and kill some pedophile or maybe even torture him. Either way he was already out the window walking through the city to find himself a pedophile, or maybe even an abuser of some kind, either will do.

So as he walked through the city just awaiting his prey.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!"

With that not-so-low yell Katsuki was off to see what was happening. When he got there he hid behind the wall and waited quietly to see what would happen.

"Shut your trap you fucking slut!" A man with orange hair said. He looked a little high or maybe drunk by his posture, he was lightly swaying like he can barely keep himself standing up.

"Ugh just go away! I don't want your filthy self touching me!" The women said. She had short purple hair and had some type of ear phone lobes? It looked a little weird.

"You're a fucking prostitute! Your only job is to be fucking touched and look pretty while being touched! So shut your fucking mouth and take it!" The man yelled angrily as he want to grab the women.

That was all Katsuki needed to see. He quickly went over to the man without him making a sound and grabbed him by the arm. He brought it down to his knee successfully breaking it in two with a satisfying snap.

The man let out a yell of pain as he felt his arm break in two. Before he could do anything Katsuki had already grabbed the man by the head and brought out his gun aiming it right between his eyes.

"Men like you are revolting... Though I bet your blood would look nice splattered over the walls," Katsuki sais with a sinister smirk.

"What the fu- LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BI-" he started but before he could say another word Katsuki had pulled the trigger making the man's brains go all over the walls, he had a nice shade of red blood.

"There... Now he'll never hurt you, or any one else ever again," Katsuki stated as he looked behind him where the women stood wide eyed.

"Y-You k-killed him..." She spoke in a shaky voice.

"That I did, now I'd look away for this part, it's not gonna look pretty..." Katsuki said before grabbing his pocket knife and going to the body.

He was right, it wasn't pretty...

----------

Izuku was simply drinking an energy drink while watching a movie on his phone. He was watching Spider Man Far From Home. It was a pre-quark movie but it was way better than the movies they had now a days.

Just when it was getting to the good part, the oh so familiar smell of iron hit his nose, making his nose scrunch up.

"Oh ew, what died..." Izuku asked as he plugged his nose.

"A rapist."

The sudden voice made Izuku jump up from his chair and spin around while getting into a fighting stance. When he looked behind him Katsuki was standing there with blood over his face, chest, and knees. So that was wear the foul smell was coming from...

"Jesus Christ Katsuki- What'd you do?!" Izuku asked as he went over to the blond.

"I killed a rapist, I couldn't find an abuser or pedophile so that was the next best (worst) thing..." Katsuki said with a shrug.

"You... I didn't mean literally!!" Izuku yelled as he brought his hand up to his nose once again.

"Oh... Well one less rapist then, the world's a little better now," Katsuki said.

"I-... What's behind your back..." Izuku asked now that he was just realising Katsuki's hands were behind his back.

"Hm? Oh I thought I'd bring you something," Katsuki said.

"...What is it...?" Izuku asked carefully.

"It's a heart," Katsuki stated, when he said heart he thought Katsuki meant like a heart made out of paper, not an actual heart covered in blood!

It was quiet for a moment, Izuku simply staring at the heart trying to process everything. Eventually he finished processing.

"Katsuki what the ever loving fu-"