11

NO LIES

Lana sat with Lexie the whole time while she had breakfast, Lana told Lexie about her life, her husband, genuine smiles appearing on her face, she also told her that she found out she was pregnant with thier first child, he didn't get the chance to know because he left during the storm. She had a miscarriage the day she found out due to her stress and heartbreak.

Lexie told her she would've been an awesome mum and that the child would've been lucky, she told Lana her story and she got teary eyes. It was really nice to speak to her. she was such a nice and underrated person, she lost everything and still went out of her way to help Lexie.

After 2 hours later of talking Lexie got a call from Kiara telling her she was picking her up, as they would meet the boys at the doc. she didn't give her much option as she hung up after.

Lexie looked up longingly and terrified at Lana as she was worried her mum would find out. She put her hand on Lexie's shoulder, "my dear girl, i'll cover for you, i'll say you were helping me and doing some errands for me" she had a sweet smile on her face.

Lexie looked up at her with gratitude filling her eyes, "go on, enjoy your teenage life, don't listen to the woman" she said. "thanks Ms Lana!" Lexie wrapped her arms around the woman. She laughed, "dear please, call me Lana, Lan if you want" Lexie smiled at her, the only person she had as a mother figure was across the world in Australia, it felt nice to have Lana here with her, actually caring about her.

- - -

Lexie knew today would involve some sort of swimming, though she let her hair down to cover the cut on my neck, she decided to go with a cover piece over her swimsuit, she can swim in it too, so they wouldn't be able to see the cuts and big deep bruises which covered her stomach. As it covered up to her mid thigh she didn't bother put pants on.

Lexie grabbed some sunnies, and put a smile on, trying to forget about the events that had evolved last night. She knew she had a singlet and skirt in john b's car so she would just change into that after.

Lexie walked down stairs to wave bye to Lana, "Bye Lan! I'll message you!" Lexie yelled out. "Okay be safe and have fun! Bye Lex!" she called back out, putting a smile on Lexie's face again, she only walked 2 minutes down the road to Kiara's house before she knocked on her door.

"Hi, you must be Lexie, Kiara's told me about you, good to see she still can make friends with girls" her mum stood jokingly at the door, Lexie giggled up at her, feeling some what uncomfortable. "Mum!" Kiara came around the corner with a shirt covering her swimmers and sunnies matching mine, she held a esky - cooler, filled with drinks and snacks.  "what?" her mum said.

Kiara rolled her eyes, "bye mum!" she called out grabbing Lexie's arm pulling towards her doc. "what up girl! are you okay? what happened last night?" She spoke. Lexie's blood turned at the thought of it. "oh nothing, he was just upset because i didn't tell mum where i was" Kiara looked her dead in her eyes and Lexie just smiled at her, she moved her eyes to her neck where saw a bit of the cut, moving her hair to examine it.

"oh my god Lex! what is this!" her voice laced with worry. Lexie giggled, trying to play it off. "oh, you know freaky in the bed" she rolled her eyes laughing, now walking down as the boys pulled up. Thankfully she dropped it. She covered it back up with her hair.

"hello there ladies!" John b called out

"hey"

"hiya"

They sat down and Kiara took of her shirt, sitting on the side of the boat, socking up the sun. Pope stood on the back, Jb placed himself in the driving seat and JJ sat at the front. Lexie sat right at the top, dangling her feet off the edge.