31

GAVIN

"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight - lipped" Pope said in the passenger side of the car.

JJ sat in the back next to Lexie cocking the gun, "So then direct approach gets my vote"

Lexie giggled and pulled the gun out of his hand and in the holder in the door away from the boy while the other two in the front shouted "JJ no!"

"no what?" JJ held his hands up innocently with a cheeky smile. Kie scoffed and put her eyes back on the road, "no guns man!" Pope still shouted.

"we gotta keep it simple or we'll never get John B off" JJ argued back, Lexie grabbed his hand, "Jay a gun is not simple" Lexie said turning the boy to try and hide is small smile, wanting to be angry.

"or we just tickle the wire" Pope said calmly as he turned to face Kie.

"what?" Kie asked confused.

"we tickle the wire, i plant my phone in his car, and we listen on your air pods" Pope said happily, he brung the phone up to Kie's mouth, "say something"

"Something" Kie quickly said causing Lexie to giggle.

"okay we have audio" Pope smiled. "and i think thats his house over there"

We pulled up to a nice small house, it was well taken after and they seemed well comfortable with money, but not as big as most Kook's houses.

"alright honk, or yell or something if you see anything suspicious" Pope said opening the door.

"I'll come!" Lexie opened the door to go, "hey" JJ tried to stop her, "oh stop pouting Jay, i'll just keep watch for him" Lexie blurted our before closing the door and to catch up with Pope.

Lexie followed Pope as they bent down behind bushes, being careful and quiet as they walked to the car.

"i'll wait here" Lexie said as she peeked her head around the corner to watch the front door, in case he would walk out. Pope quickly placed his phone in as they started to walk back.

"so you and JJ huh?" Pope said. Lexie couldn't contain her smile, "you and Kie huh?" Pope chuckled, "yeah, took her long enough" the pair giggled at each other.

Mean while in the car, JJ started to make jokes about Pope in bed to Kie, which her face scrunched up in disgust.

"or we could sit in silence?" Kie said, "nah" JJ muttered.

"okay so lets talk about you and Lex" Kie turned around with a massive smile.

JJ could feel his cheeks starting to turn pink, "yeah, Lexie, is-" Jj started but was cut off by Kie. "do you love her?" She asked smiling.

JJ lifted his eyes to meet hers, "yeah, yeah i do, like a lot and it's fucking scary man" Kie smiled and couldn't hold in a "aw"

"you love Pope?" JJ asked seriously. Kie's eyes feel to her hands, "honestly, i don't know, i like him but i don't know if in in love with him yet"

"Ranking wise, is john B better?" JJ said after a moment of silence. "what?" Kie scrunched her face up in disgust. "just as i thought you could be serious one time"

Just as she finished the sentence the two others jumped back into the car.

"phase one complete" Pope said jumping in.

Lexie and Pope looked between her friends, "is everything - we all good?" Pope asked, JJ looked at Lexie with a small grin, she lightly slapped his thigh knowing he said something to make Kie awkward.