41

IT ISN'T OVER YET

JJ was making a ringing noise with his tongue loudly, "Ladies and gentlemen, Ward Cameron, King of Kooks, is going to jail!" he shouted. "Good bye! Adios!" the boys shouted and cheered from inside. 

The three girls sat on the porch outside, watching them from a open window, Lexie and Kiara had smiles on thier faces, whereas Sarah looked sick.

The girls soon realised Sarah's expression, "do you regret it?" Kie asked the blonde. "No" she quickly said, shaking her head. "he deserves a lot of it, and i know that"

"he's your dad, i get it, we get it" Lexie said softly, "i'm sure it sucks to be in the middle" Kiara spoke.

Sarah was about to say something, she looked at the girls before her phone started to ring, she picked it up to look a the name, Topper.

she looked up at John b and back to the girls, "sorry" she mumbled before walking off, "yeah" Kie said. 

The two girls looked at each other, "i get he saved her and everything but if she hurts John B because she wants to be friend with that fuckface i swear-" 

"girl chill" Kie cut her off, "she won't, we won't let her, we just let her have to deal with this first and then we'll talk to her". Lexie nodded, agreeing with what Kiara said. 

Sarah ran into the room, explaining they had to go to Tannyhill, at first they all disagreed. "it's for Wheeize" Sarah said changing their minds. 

As they quickly sped of in the Twinkie, 3 black SUV's had thier sirens going, speeding past them, "They look like cars the FBI would drive" Lexie mumbled. Soon being followed by the local police.

"Oh my god, can you please hurry? i need to get to Wheeize" Sarah said in the passenger seat freaking out. 

"you think i wanna miss this?" John B said back plainly, "JB, not the time" Lexie said to him. 

Sarah looked over at him with disgust.

Quickly pulling up, the group jumped out the van, looking over the stone wall that Kie had once painted, "murderer" is now gone. 

"screw it i'm going over" John B hiked himself over the wall. "right behind you" JJ said quickly. Lexie sighed, grabbing a hold of Sarah's hand. Before JJ jumped he bent down allowing the three girls to jump over. 

As they ran up to the house, Wheeize and Rose were walking out, Rose had been crying and Wheeize started to freak out. 

"why are the police here?" 

"wheeze, Wheezie!" Sarah said, running up to the girl, consuming her into a hug, "what's going on?" she mumbled

"go inside and don't come out" Sarah said, her voice cracking. 

Sarah took off in a sprint towards the dock, Police were there surrounding the Druthers, His massive boat, as he stood on it. "Dad?" Sarah yelled out. 

The walked through with thier hands up past the police to a empty part of the dock, allowed by Shoupe telling them to back up.

"what are you doing here Sarah?" Ward yelled out. 

"dad? what are you doing?" 

"Vic, you gotta get her out of here! se can't be here right now!" Ward screamed out to Shoupe in desperation. 

Lexie knew something was going on, she stood closer to JJ who quickly wrapped his arm around her, holding her waist. 

"just come on in and you  you can talk to her" Shoupe yelled back to Ward.