36

LAYING LOW? 

The sun had now again set and the 6 pogues were all back together, drinking, laughing, having fun in the hot tub. Enjoying themselves before shit hits the fan once again. 

The three girls waited in the hot tub, music blasting, Sarah leant against it from the outside while Kiara and Lexie sat on the side, placing their feet in the water. 

The three giggled talking about who knows what, cheering when they see the boys run towards them holding a cartoon of beer each. "Whoo!" Kie shouted, "Party is on!" Lexie cheered.

JJ  jumped right in next to Lexie smiling goofily at her while she smiled back kicking water in his face. John B threw them each a beer and all  6 of them had shot gunned the beer. Lexie finishing the same time as John B.

"Yeah!!" he cheered pointing at Lexie before engulfing her in a hug lifting her up. "put me down before you drop me!" Lexie squealed, soon finding her old spot. 

The group went on joking around, giggling and drinking. Drinking  a lot, time fly's by when your having fun right. 

Sarah had sat next to Lexie after about 30 minutes of downing three drinks, she was getting very tipsy already. Lexie draped her arm around the girl. They watched as the boys they were stupidly in love with walked up to each other dancing. Pope soon joining in as Kie jumped back in next to Lexie. 

JJ put a box on his head nodding and dancing to the music. Lexie looked at him thinking why did she fall in love with a idiot but also thinking of how lucky she was that he was her idiot. 

"I never made good grades in school when i get out, i act like a fool, They say i come in the party and cause a commotion, I'm smooth yeah call me lotion" Pope said trying not to laugh. 

Lexie looked over to Kie noticing her eyeing Pope, "hey babe" Lexie said siting up next to her, "hey" she smiled, still cooing over Pope. 

They two looked over Sarah who was no drunk. 2 hours had passed and she was having a great time, "so" Lexie said looking at Kie. "so" She replied, unable to contain her smile.

"you gonna do something about the Pope sito' tonight?" Lexie asked bluntly causing Kiara to snap her head towards her, blushing profusely.

"i - what?" She giggled, Lexie smiled at her, "Kie, i see it in your eyes, body language, the way you talk, should i keep going?" Lexie said dancing towards the girl, she bite her lip trying to contain her smile now looking at Pope. "tonight? yeah, maybe" Kie said. 

Lexie burst in giggles before being stripped away by strong arms that wrapped around her waist, hoisting her up and out of the tub, spinning in the yard. "J stop!" she shrieked. 

JJ slowed down and put the girl down, as soon as her feet hit the ground she tried to take off in a run, failed hopelessly as JJ easily grabbed her wrist pulling her back into his chest. His lips immediately met hers as she melted into him, drinks now starting to get to her. 

"mmm you taste good" she whispered as she pulled back slightly. "yeah? you can taste me -" 

"OI love birds! get back over here!" Sarah yelled cutting JJ off. "later i guess" JJ said giving up. 

He turned his head back to Lexie and she smile cooingly up at him, he smiled at her, looking straight in her eyes before pecking her lips and picking her up bridal styles and running back to the hot tub. 

JJ sat down, his arms resting on either side of the tub, Lexie leant in the corner her feet over JJ's lap. "just like the goof lord intended" JJ nodded his head, lighting a cigarette. "It was way to genuine" Sarah giggled.