24

FIGHTS AND GOODBYES

After searching most of the day, and waiting around for John B to show up, the group decided it would be best if they got on the HMS pogue and go to Sarah's place, though like usual, there was disagreement. 

"What now? we just go up to the front door and ask hey have you seen John B?" JJ said with sarcasm as the group hid in the boat.

"Look he lives in Tannyhill now, its plausible" Kie shrugged. "we can play dumb?" she suggested.

"play dumb?" Lexie asked, furrowing her eyebrows at the girl. "thats pretty lame" Pope muttered.

"look, I've never seen John B like that, we should honestly be going to the cops" Kie said standing up. 

"the cop - yeah and say what Kie?" JJ asked shrugging his shoulders. "we're worried about our friend because he is going off on a rampage because Ward Cameron killed Big John?" JJ said sarcastically. 

Pope stood up with the binoculars looking into Tannyhill. "-like they're not going to believe us!" JJ continued. 

Lexie took the binoculars off Pope and instantly saw ward. "hey i see Ward!" She said turning to the group. 

Kie walked over to her, "let me see" and took the binoculars and looked in them. Lexie sighed and sat down next JJ, he winked at her and she grinned back, raising her eyebrows. 

JJ loved his friend John B, but he would lying right now if he said he wasn't distracted. JJ couldn't peer his eyes away from her, she looked hot and he would do anything to take a hold of the girl, pin against the boat and have her then and there. 

"Doesn't look dead to me" Pope said turning around, catching JJ's attention. "Lets go" Pope shrugged. 

"wait what?" Kie said, she looked at the boy with a serious look. 

"uh - okay, obviously, Mr Cameron is fine, and even if John B was here, he isn't now okay?" Pope said trying to calm Kie down. 

JJ scoffed at him and Kie looked around at them, Lexie didn't do or say anything. 

"plus, i have the biggest most important moment of my life in 6 hours" Pope said, just wanting to go home. 

"yeah, well, our friend is in trouble" Kie snapped back. Lexie looked at the girls with widened eyes. 

"Kie" Lexie muttered out. "I'm in trouble!" Pope said back. "Guys, i haven't been home in three days! My dad's probably put all my shit on the street by now!" Pope said, now practically begging to go home. 

Kie shook her head, "okay so thats it?" she questioned, Pope sighed. "In a time of need your just gonna bail? Your just gonna walk away?" Kie yelled at him. 

Lexie stood up again, "whoa whoa okay, calm your tits, Pope has always been there, for everything, he has something majorly important for him tomorrow, he need to prepare, plus Kie, his parents are different from yours, they are more strict, lets just get the boy home and we can keep looking, no harm done" Lexie said.

Kie looked at her with widened eyes and scoffed, "Lex, John B needs us and he -" She started, pointing at Pope. 

"Yo can we not do this right now" JJ said running his fingers through his hair, causing Kie to stop and look at him. 

"Hey, i have scholarship interview in the morning, i can't -" Pope tried to say calmly but was cut off by a even angrier Kiara. 

"okay well what about John B?" she yelled.