Six

2015: March, Spring Semester

With her backpack on her back, Magenta maneuvers across campus. She can't believe she's been a college student for 7 months. Her freshman year will be over before she knows it. When people told her to savor the experience because four years flies by, she believe it now.

The Fall semester she was able to stay focused enough to get all A's in her four classes. She had to get a certain GPA to keep her scholarship and Honor student status. She hopes to keep it up this semester, but her math and foreign language class are kicking her ass.

With headphones in her ears she enters the Willis Library. Between here and the Union it's always busy with people. A table of boys stop their study group to gawk at her in the formfitting dress with one of them trying to get her attention, but she doesn't hear him.

Magenta walks through the first floor going to the stairwells that are hidden towards the back. She hates how they made it because someone could easily get attacked the way they tucked away the stairwells. At night it's especially creepy. She goes up to the third floor where they actually keep the books.

Walking through rows of bookcases, Gen looks for her sister who she's supposed to be meeting up with. She's about to call Felicity, but finally spots her so she walks in that direction...