Seven

2015: March 16th, Spring Semester

It's a few days after Magenta's birthday and Spring Break is now in swing. At the last minute they decided to take a group trip and Gen doesn't know if she regrets it, but she has a feeling she will. Eight eighteen-year-olds on a spur of the moment trip for Spring Break screams a recipe for disaster. 

Magenta, Genesis, Colby, Juliette, Destin, Kiara, and Amil took two cars and drove 8 hours to get to South Padre Island down in South Texas. They weren't the only ones because this is a popular Spring Break destination for college students.

The boys have a nice, expensive suite courtesy of Destin's credit card and Daddy. Meanwhile, the girls were staying at a cheap, two-star hotel after letting Kiara's penny pinching ass book the lodgings. She kept ranting and raving about the deal she got them only to pull up to a rundown, sketchy looking building

They arrived only an hour ago and after arguing about wanting to find another hotel, they decided to stay and make the best of it. They don't really have a choice because everywhere is booked up for the week. Indication one this trip might be a bust. At the same time, it's all of their first college Spring Break. That's supposed to come with some craziness, so they can tell funny stories a couple years from now. Right?

"Remind us never to let you book anything again," Juju sits on the floor looking for something in her small carryon bag.

Instead of it being two Queen size beds like it said online, there's only one really big bed. It's apparently called an Alaskan King according to the employee who tried to explain why there was only one. So tonight all four women will be cozily sharing the space.

After how her birthday went, Magenta wants to sleep next to Amil to get a few 'accidental' kicks and arm slaps in. She's on her last straw with her.

"I think one bed is better. It'll make our bond stronger," Kiara tries to be optimistic while the other three roll their eyes.

The room is badly lit and the bathroom is so tiny the vanity and sink is right by the hotel door. Also, their neighbors on both sides are annoying. The ones on the right is a couple whose been having a screaming match about her cheating since they got here. On the other side is a room full of college boys who keep knocking on the wall to get their attention. When Juju went to go get ice, she said their door is even propped open like they want them to come over there.