Chap 1 (???)

{Guys I will just be using y/m (your mom) y/d (your dad) y/s/m (your stepmom) etc. instead of names}

???1- I need to tell you something.... uhhm...

???2- You don't need to hesitate honey just say it.

???1- I-i uhm... I ha-ave a d-daug-ghter.
???2- Oh that's ni- WAIT WHAT!!? Where is she? Why haven't I heard of her for the past two years? Would you speak!?

???1- Darling please calm down. Let me explain.

???2- (deep sigh) Ok. Go ahead. 

???1-  So umm.. y/m and I were married at very young ages, we were high school sweethearts. A few years after our marriage, we had a daughter, we named her y/n. We used to adore her so much until one day when she was 10, I found out that y/m had been going to bars and hooking up with random men. I was heartbroken and I decided that I would divorce her. After our divorce, the court decided that y/m would keep custody of y/n and I didn't object because I decided that I would just work, work and work and care about nothing else. 2 years later, y/n came back to me. I let her in because she was alone, she seemed, somehow, depressed and she wouldn't tell me anything just say, "I wanted to live with you.". She stayed with me for around 6 months until I decided, that since I couldn't give her any time so I sent her back to y/m. I don't know what happened after that.

???2- So you just left your daughter and never turned back?

 (???2 was on the brink of tears, while ???1 was already crying.)

???1- I didn't know what to do at the time. 

???2- A father is a daughter's first love, you took her first love away from her at such a young age, and you say she SEEMED depressed? She came back to you, to find the love she was so desperately in need of and you sent her back. I am extremely surprised at you y/d.

y/d- I know and I am sorry. I have realized my mistake and I have decided to bring her back. To give her not just a dad or a mom, but also brothers who would love her. Please y/s/m don't leave me. I know what I did was wrong but I am willing to make it right.

y/s/m- I know. I can see the regret in your eyes. Of course, I won't leave you but don't expect everything to be normal when she arrives.

y/d- (sigh) yes, I know. If she says anything, it is my fault, so don't worry.

y/s/m- I have always wanted a daughter. Now that God has given me a chance, I will not let it go away.

-

-

-

{I am sorry if this is too short or you don't like it. Chapters will get bigger along the way. Please give suggestions and tell me if you want me to edit any part of the story and I will. I would love to have your suggestions so that I can improve since this is my first story.}

word count- 510

Love you

Enjoy!

BORAHAE!!!