Chap 4 (Korea?)

Previously...

Y/n: Can you help me pack? Uhm... there's just a lot of stuff so...

Dulli: yeah sure. I would love to.

Now: Timeskip (the day you are leaving)

{The past 4 days you have spent a lot of time with your friends and dad and you have wrapped up all your work and handed it over to Dulli so that you only have to handle the important stuff in Korea.}

Y/n Pov:

7 am 

*It is 7 AM I should reach the airport at 9 AM but I am leaving early because I don't think I'll be able to bear seeing Dulli's face and not cry. I did meet dad, Shano, and Irti though. They understood my situation and we decided not to wake up Dulli. I left and reached Korea at 12:30 AM KST (Korean Standard Time)*

I went straight outside the airport since I took a private jet.

I recognized Mr. Kim standing there as dad gave me some pictures and stuff about his age, job, house, etc. So I walked up to him.

Y/n: Hello Mr. Kim. (cold tone) (slightly bows for respect)

Y/d: Oh Hi. Y/n, honey- (sad tone)

Y/n: Mr. Kim, where is your car? I just had a very long flight and I would like to rest. (formal and cold tone) {you cut him off because that's the name he called you before when he was a good father.} 

Mr. Kim: (frowns sadly) Oh Uhm... ok. Of course. Follow me and where is your luggage?

Y/n: My guards will bring the luggage to your house. 

Mr. Kim: Oh ok and who is this? (looking at a guy behind you) (curious tone)

Y/n: This is another one of my guards, he will be coming with us.

Mr. Kim: Oh ok.

{The ride home was very silent}.

Timeskip: At the mansion.

Mr. Kim Pov:

*Y/n has been very cold and reserved. I know that it's my fault so I can't say anything about it. I showed her her room and she said she would rest for a while and I decided to let her sleep till lunch. I promise to make things right Y/n. I just hope you accept and love them as much as they do.*

Y/n Pov:

We reached home at around 1:30 and I told Mr. Kim that I would rest for some time. 

I went inside the room he showed me

{This is your room:}