Chap 18 - school?

You sigh and relax your posture a bit.

On the Phone:

Irti: Hey.

Y/n: Aishh you crackheads didn't end this call yet?

Shano: Boss we're really sorry about the inconvenience caused today. Mr. Choi and I will ensure that this should never happen again.

Y/n: It's alright. Everybody makes mistakes and I guess there must have been something wrong with our server. (sighs and rubs her face) I'll look into it. Please tell Du- Choi to write that for tonight in my schedule.

Irti: Take a rest. We know you're stressed because you aren't near anything right now and don't want shit going wrong but don't overwork yourself. Also... My DeAr BoSs, He is YoUr personal secretary so why don't you just tell him to do it yourself? (sarcastic and playful tone but there is worry in his voice)

Y/n: That is not for you to decide (snaps)

Irti: Nyx- (sad and worried tone)

Y/n: Good bye.

Call Ends...

Y/n: Ugh! Fuck this shit. (annoyed tired tone)

Namjoon: You ok Y/n?

*suddenly realizes she was at the table*

Y/n: Hmm? Oh uh yeah! Just tired.

Hobi: Do you have jet lag?

Y/n: Mm yeah a bit. But it's ok. I am used to it.

Suga: Still. You should get some sleep.

Y/n: Nah I'm good. Anyways can I leave now? I have work to do.

Jin: Aishh you literally work all the time and you didn't have food yet. You didn't have lunch either.

Y/n: I'm not hungry yet.

Tae, Jk: Aish no. You have to eat~

(they laugh cuz they said it together)

Jimin: Lolz. Yeah. Just eat and then you can go.

Y/n: But it's already 12 AM you guys should go to sleep. We have to go to school and university tomorrow. (slightly nervous)

Hobi: Yeah. Speaking of that... where have you joined?

Y/n: Oh I'm actually not sure... Da- My friend's slash secretary did the admission process stuff so I didn't really ask... Talking about that... (calls someone)

On the Phone... (on speaker)

(Convo in Korean)

{All of Y/n's convos with her friends would be in English unless specified otherwise...}

Shano: Hey Y/n. Is everything ok?

Y/n: Hey butthead. Can you ask Dad or Mr. Choi about which one of the schools I'm supposed to go to? I was supposed to get the papers before I left but... hehe- you know... I- well- left.

Shano: Haha I remember Dulli was PiSsEd because you weren't even replying to his texts. Anyways it's the 'Bighit International' and... I have a surprise for you!

Y/n: Ok and what is your 'surprise'?

Shano: Well, you can add that to your list of schools to look after. (cheeky)

*She suddenly hears light coughing on the tale but keeps her eyes on the phone and ignores it*

Y/n: (whining) Ah~ Seriously!? Now I'll have to supervise 15 of the top schools in Korea along with the entire Choi empire?! ISTG you guys will kill m-

*Suddenly she hears a lot of noises and when she looks up she sees that Hobi spit his water on Suga and Jimin spit his water on Namjoon who looks shell-shocked and Jungkook and Tae chocked on their water while Jin's mouth is open and water is dripping out of it like a waterfall and both their parents have their eyes widened to the size of the moon XD*

Shano: Why'd you stop whining Miss Choi? You ded-?

Y/n: (Lightly Chuckles) I will whoop your ass for that later. Right now there is a whole comedy film in front of me and my ears will die in 5-4-3-2- and...

Jimin, Tae, Hobi, Jungkook: YOU OWN SO MANY SCHOOLS?!

Suga, Namjoon, Jin: YOU OWN CHOI EMPIRE?!

Parents: WOTT?!

Shano: AHKH! Gurl are you in some sort of Zoo or something?? I knew sending you back there without Dulli to control you was a bad idea!!

Y/n: (Laughing lightly while trying to control her laughter) Well... I got out of one zoo and landed in an even crowded one.

Shano: Yah! We're very civilized and proper young entrepreneurs. How dare you?

Y/n: How dare you raise your voice at your elder Miss. Lee? Do you not know of your traditional etiquettes?

Shano: Why of course Halmeoni (Grandma) I apologize. I should respect my elders. Mianhae-o (Sorry)

Y/n: You know what? I'm done with this shit. Bye. Send the documents of the school to me.

Ends Phone Call...

Word Count: 735

Second update this week!!

A big thanks to

and

@Anshikabtsarmy

for taking out the time to comment <3

Hope you liked it :)

ENJOY!

BORAHAE <3