Chap 3-Part 2 (back?)

Y/n's Pov:

Y/n: Dad I am not fucking going back to him. And that bitch is not my fucking father!

???: Y/n calm down (calm and stern voice) Look honey, He may not be nice enough, but he is still your father, you should at least listen to what he wants to say (loving voice)

Y/n: CAN YOU STOP CALLING HIM MY DAD MR. CHOI!?(cold voice, shouting). I was never his dau-gh-ter (teary eyes and slight voice crack).

Mr. Choi: Oh honey, I'm sorry. I know this must be so hard for you but please just go there to see what he wants and if you want to come back, I'll bring you back as soon as possible. No one can separate me from my daughter ok?

Y/n: Fine (slightly cold but normal tone).

{Meanwhile ???1, ???2, ???3 were looking at them in shock, confusion, and pity}

{Now my dear sweet readers (also give me ideas on what to call you guys, I was thinking euphorists)... You must be so confused so let me tell you what is going on here...

So remember the man in Chapter 2? Choi Song-Woo?  Well, he took Y/n in and made her a mafia queen (he is/was Mafia king but is going to retire soon). Now he is like a dad for Y/n and she loves him like a dad as well. The three people who were watching confused were other members of the gang who became Y/n's best friends and the members of her personal gang. They are the only people she trusts. 

They are:

1. Choi Dulli

 Choi Dulli

Boy

18 (same age as Y/n but 2 months older)

Adopted son of Mr. Choi 

Bestie of Y/n

Lee Shano

Girl

17 

Daughter of Mr. Choi's best friends and partners

Bestie of Y/n (Y/n loves her as her own sister and vice versa)

Jeon Irti {Lol I know I changed Jk's surname but trust me with that}

Boy

17 (a few months older than Shano}

Son of Mr. Choi's best friends and partners

Bestie of Y/n (Y/n Loves him as her own brother and vice versa)

So continuing with the story..., Mr. Kim called Y/n back to Korea and she doesn't want to go but Mr. Choi thinks she should give him a chance since he wants her to feel the love of at least 1 parent. So he was convincing her to go and the others were looking with confusing because they didn't know that Y/n's father called her back, Shock because they didn't see a single tear in Y/n's eye for years and she never called Mr. Choi by his name and she never argued with him much less, screamed at him. And pity since they saw Y/n with tears in her eyes and talking to Mr. Choi with a cold tone, and they felt bad that the father-daughter 'goals' duo was arguing.}

Y/n: Well then dad I shall go pack (cold and slightly sarcastic tone).

Dulli: Y/- (frowns) (He was cut off by Mr. Choi signalling him to stop)

Dulli: Dad, what happened? Why was she behaving like that?

Shano: yeah uncle, she is never like that with us or you. She is only like that on missions.

Mr. Choi: Well, her dad called her back to Kor-

Dulli, Shano, and Irti: WHAT!!?

Irti: And you're letting her go!? Actually, Forcing her to go!?

Mr. Choi: STOP. Look I know what her dad did was wrong but, He regrets what he has done. I sent spies and did background checks and everything before I made this decision. It's gonna be hard for us and her but she needs the love of at least one of her parents. She does have us and we love her a lot and I try to be as much of a father figure I can, but I'm still not her real Father.

Shano: You're right dad.

Irti: And we're sorry for shouting at you. He probably does regret it.

Dulli: (scoffs; everyone looks at him) 

Mr. Choi: (Raises an eyebrow)

Dulli: You expect me to believe that shit? She has gone through hell thanks to that man, and you expect that after all these years he just suddenly loves her a lot and wants her back? I don't know about you but I find that very hard to believe. And you force her to go back despite knowing she doesn't want to see his face again? (slightly shouting). (Scoffs) I'll be in Y/n's room if anyone needs me.

Irti: Dul-

Mr. Choi: No let him go.

Shano: Uncle don't take his words to heart. You know how much he loves her he's just worried for her.

Mr. Choi: Yeah I know (sigh). I was thinking the same things at first. Both these kids love each other but they are just too blind towards their feelings. Dulli doesn't want to ruin their friendship and Y/n just doesn't want to feel anything. (He said smiling but in the end, it turned into a sad one)

Irti: haha... you're right dad these two 'love birds' are really stupid. (trying to lighten the mood)

Word Count: 874

Enjoy! 

Also tell me if you want me to change or improve something.

Inform me about any mistakes please as I don't have time to proofread my chapters. 

BORAHAE!!!