Chap 11- Part 1 (What just happened?)

Previously...

Y/n: Dad (scary tone)

Mr. Choi: He was worried about you and I kind of said that I should've understood him considering his past and...

Y/n: (She froze) He was worried about me? (Her breath hitched but still cold tone because she was sitting at the table) That means it's me. I'm the reason? I caused him to go back after 2 whole years? (fazed; heartbroken, dark eyes)

Mr. Choi: Y/n, Y/n!!! No! It's not like that. It's my fault I reminded him about everything. Y/n! Can you hear me! Answer me Y/n! Hello!?

Y/n: Y-yeah. When he wakes up just hug him really tight and calm him down and don't leave him alone. I'll be going now. Bye (Blank, fazed, and very cold tone)

Mr. Choi: Y- (Call ends)

TPC Ends

After the phone call ended I..................

Mr. Choi, Shano, and Irti Pov:...

After Dulli started getting a panic attack all of us got really worried and called Y/n immediately. 

Mr. Choi: CALL Y/N NOW!!!

I (Shano) called her but she didn't pick up and I knew that this was an emergency so I called her using our emergency/ SOS signal. She picked up immediately and I was crying and I was so panicked that I couldn't find any worse to speak until Y/n spoke in her dark tone and banged her hand on something so I just screamed with a shaky voice,

Shano: It's happening, It's happening again! (quick and panicked tone)

Y/n herself sounded terrified but she maintained her cold tone and controlled herself because she knew that all of us, including Dulli, needed her right now.

She walked us through what to do and spoke some very comforting words to Dulli and once he fainted she asked us if we were ok and how it happened.

Dad told her everything and she just declined the call. We knew that she was going to blame herself for what just happened and we are just terrified about the fact that she might hurt herself. We knew that she is very capable of doing so in the worst ways possible. Y/n has very weird ways of punishing herself when she makes a 'mistake' and they are all excruciating.

Now, Still Shano, Irti, Mr. Choi Pov:...

We laid Dulli down in a comfortable position on the couch and dad sat down on the couch next to his. Irti and Shano sat on the floor with Shano's head on one of his legs.

 Irti and Shano sat on the floor with Shano's head on one of his legs

Dad started the conversation.

{I'm just going to use dad for Mr. Choi}

Dad: (sigh) I am very worried about these kids. Both of them.