Chapter 23- First day at school...

Reminder: Y/n always talks in cold tone unless I specify otherwise.

I stormed out of the mansion and saw my assistant standing there with a truck that had my bike on it. I quickly put up a professional and cold aura and went towards them. I did notice from the corner of my eyes, that the boys were watching us.
Mr. Cho (random name for assistant): Ma'am, your bike. Some of your cars will be moved from your mansion to here in a few days and the team for your room's renovation will also be here today.
Y/n: Ok. Any work schedule I should know about?
Mr. Cho: No ma'am. You might have a minor meeting or something with the staff but Mr. Choi has strictly told us that you are on break and will not be doing any work and... umm...
Y/n: *Sigh* Which Mr. Choi? And what else?
Mr. Cho: Both of them Ma'am and they said... ahem... I must not give you any work other than employee meetings. Even if you ask for it...
Y/n: *annoyed* Hmm... Ok. You may leave.
Wait! Before you go, call the principal and tell her that the Park's and I will be a little late. Also that nobody should know about our relationship. I don't need anyone finding out my identity and getting them in trouble for it.
Mr. Cho: Yes ma'am. Right away. I'll take my leave now.
Y/n: Ok.

BTS POV...

We were in awe of how cool and professional she looked. When she told her assistant to inform the principal that we would be late, we felt so happy that she cared about us. But then she told him not to tell our relationship and that made us feel so sad. But what she said next brought the smile back to our faces. She does care. Even if she doesn't show it.
As soon as her assistant left, she got on her bike, and while wearing the helmet, she looked back at us and said,
Y/n: "there are five minutes till school starts. Just because I informed them doesn't mean you won't get punished for being late. "
We quickly got in the car and left for school.
We could see Y/n in front of our car. She was going VERY fast but she was driving so smoothly and without breaking any traffic rules.

Y/n POV...

I reached school and parked my bike in the parking lot (she has her personal parking spot for the owner but she doesn't want to let anyone know who she is so she parked in the normal parking). There were not a lot of people there but there were still a lot since most of them had a free lesson. I could see everyone staring at me and whispering to each other in curiosity. As soon as I took my helmet off, they started calling out to me like "hey be my friend" "omg she is so hawt" and "Omo she is so pretty" and "you watch. I'll make her mine". I glared at all of them and walked to the principal's office while I could see BTS stuck in a crowd with everyone cheering around them, I also discovered that they had already been going to that school for the past whole year and a half that they found out that Mr Kim and Mrs Park had been dating. I just ignored it and walked in.
When I reached the office. Mrs Kang immediately stood up and greeted me.
Y/n: it's fine. Sit down. Act like I'm a normal student in school. Also. Before you do anything, make sure the Parks get ONLY thirty minutes of detention today. They were late because of me.
Kang: Yes Miss Choi.
Y/n: it's Y/n in school.
Kang: Yes M- Y/n.
I already had my timetable so I just got my locker and personal room keys  
My first class was Maths, it was with Mr Su. I had to act like a regular student so as soon as I got to class, I knocked on the door and peeked my head inside. Mr Su seemed angry.
Mr Su: May I ask why you are late?
Y/n: I'm the new student. I got lost since I didn't know the way. (Cold)
Mr Su: I am letting you off as it's your first day. This should not happen again. Come in and introduce yourself.
Y/n: yes sir. Ch- Kim Y/n. Please don't bother me.

I introduced myself by saying my name and sat on the last seat next to the window. The class was normal because I already knew all of this but Dad (Mr Choi) wanted me to still go to school as he wanted me to 'mingle' with people my age. The first half of the day was all the theoretical subjects and now it's lunchtime. Also, the day went by as normal but I constantly heard the students whispering about how I was so smart and beautiful and about how the queenkas will bully me.

I walked into the cafeteria and everybody started yelling the same things they were yelling in the morning. I even saw BTS sitting at a table towards the end of the cafeteria. I sat on an empty table next to theirs and on my other side were a bunch of makeup-cake-faced girls. BTS got up and sat at my table while showing me their bright ass smiles I just stared at them coldly and told them to go away but they put a tray of food in front of me and ignored my protests.

Jk- Aishh. Stop whining and just eat na.
Y/n: Every single person in this Cafeteria is glaring at me. What is your reputation here? 🤨
Namjoon: They want us to be their friends because we are rich and we have very good grades so they want to use us. We don't like them 🥺.
Y/n: They bully you? (Cold but anyone could tell that she was concerned)
Tae: A-ani. Wh-y would th-ey?
I narrowed my eyes at them and asked with a deeper more serious voice
but what he said next made me clench my fists and my jaw. The second part however, made it hard for me to control my smirk.
Y/n: I am asking for the last time or else you know that I have my ways.
Suga: Aish they used to bully us sometimes and even hit us a few times but we got tired of it when they hit Jk and Tae pretty bad once and we started hitting them back.
Y/n: So you hit your peers and got into fights? (Unconsciously used the same tone)
Jin: Before you say anything else, as the eldest of my siblings, I am proud of them and myself for defending ourselves and I don't care if we get in trouble for it if we gave ourselves the opportunity to live a normal academic life. (Determined and confident tone)
I gave them a slight smile unconsciously and said
Y/n: I didn't mean it in that way. I am glad that you guys stood up for yourselves.
They gave me their big smiles again and started eating but I was so annoyed with all the glares and stares I was getting because I was so tired with everything going on in the past few days. I just didn't want to deal with this right now.
Y/n: can you please go back to your table? I'm really done with all these glares. I'll deal with it myself later but I don't want to deal with it right now.
The guys gave me worried and understanding looks and just went back to their table while I started nibbling on my food while using my phone.
The whole time I could hear students whispering about me and how the queenkas would bully me. I just ignored it and soon the bell rang.

The day went by pretty smoothly as I was free for most of the day (That's because she already has five degrees so she can skip a few subjects when she wants to and today was her first day so she decided to observe her new college) but I stayed a little longer to make sure the boys only got 30 minutes of detention and leave here safely as there was a news of a drunk man roaming around the block last night.

I went out the school when I saw them leaving the detention room and got on my bike. I could see them smiling at me through my rear view mirror and left but I made sure that their car was behind me until we got out of the block.

------------------------------------------------------

I know this was a really shitty chapter but I'm just having a hard time lately. Let's hope for better in the future :)

Word Count: 1447

Borahae <3