Chap 17 - Meeting

Previously...

Shano: Yes Ma'am. Good Evening Ladies, Gentlemen, and all others. We are gathered here today at the bi-monthly 'determining' meeting. For all the people who are new here... The bi-monthly meeting is called the 'determining' meeting because this is where we determine future projects, promotions, retirements, Employees of the months, etc. We have all three of Ms. Choi Y/n's personal companies along with the new company which was recently handed over to her.

Y/n: Alright. Thank you. Now before we begin with this meeting I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused today as all of you know this is the first time one of our meetings has gone late and we are trying to figure this out as soon as possible.

???2: Of course not boss. We know that no meeting would ever willingly be delayed.

Y/n: Yes. Now to begin with this meeting I would like all companies to brief us on what projects they shall be working on for these two months and how much progress you have made and let's continue from there. Mr. Jeon and Ms. Lee will be leading today's meeting and I shall be announcing the Promotions and Awards at the end.

Y/n muted the meeting...

Now...

With that, she turned her mic and camera off, put in one airpod, and looked at the others around the table who were staring at her.

{I don't wanna write 'cold tone' after every sentence but just imagine that Y/n was always talking in a cold tone whether it's written or not unless I've written that her tone was different :)}

{convo in Korean!}

Y/n: Have all of you developed a habit of staring at me instead of eating at every meal? (shocked, questioning (and cold) tone)

Yoongi: Damn~ you're good at what you do

Jin: Yah! Language young man!

Namjoon: You really did look amazing tho...

Y/n: Thank you Namjoon-ssi and Suga-ssi but would all of you like to explain why staring at me like creeps for like an hour EVERY TIME is more important than eating?

Hobi: Ehh~ You just looked cool. Besides, all of us were eating...

Y/n: Yesh, while staring at me like creeps.

Tae: Aish! would you stop calling us creeps? It's weird.

Y/n: I think you guys staring at me is creepier.

JK: We weren't staring...!

Y/n: Oh right~! (sarcastic) Because looking at someone for 45 minutes straight isn't staring AND if you want more proof that you were 'staring' please look at all of your faces and the state of the table. This is what happens when you do stuff without looking. (slight smirk)

Everyone looked around them and once they saw each other faces and the table they started laughing so hard...

{I am not adding pictures cuz like... It may be triggering or disgusting to people in general or some may have OCD or something so... why take the risk?}

Jin: Aishh and you couldn't have stopped us before?

Y/n: Oh so you're saying that I should've told my employees "oh I know I'm your boss and the one who has your ass about being professional yet just give me a minute to tell the grown-ass people around me that they are eating like 2-year-olds?" Actually, you guys ate even worse than 2-year-olds. (sarcasm dripping! NOT rude, just playful)

Jimin: Well aren't you sassy? (sassy, playful tone)

Yoongi: Well you're one to talk! (playful tone)

Tae, Kook, Hobi: (laughing their asses off)

Jimin: Moooommm, Daaadddd~~ Hyungie is being mean~!! (whining, pouting)

Mrs. Kim: Still laughing

Mr. Kim: (laughs) Yoongi-aah don't be mean to your brother.

Yoongi: Eh- baby (rolls his eyes playfully)

{ok... so just imagine this took at least like 2-2 and a half hours because ya know... comprehensive meetings can't be short and Idk what to put here so... yeah}

Y/n: Ok!! Everybody shut up!

Back to meeting...

{Y/n disconnected her AirPods cuz... Idk... she wanted to lol}

Shano: Thank you for being so patient and sharing such good ideas with us... Now the moment you have all been waiting for.......... It is time for our boss to finally announce the awards.

Y/n: Of course. Now, I would announce the awards and of course, I will. BUT as you know, I am my dad's daughter... So... I'm just going to put you in as much suspense as I can :)

SO... I am going to tell all of you of how I am so proud of the progress we have made. It has been 3 years since we started this journey. I was just 15 when we began walking on this path and most of you have been here since the beginning and some people here have been with our family since far before that and together, we were able to rise up in just the first year. Though I may not say this as much, I am truly grateful of all your contributions to this empire. Not just mine but the entire Choi empire. All those who are new and all those who were here a long time ago, we, the Choi's are so thankful to all of you. You are a part of our family. And to all the people from 'Main Stones' I know I could never be as amazing and competent as Dad- Mr. Choi but I hope that all of you will find me a good and trustworthy boss.

Now for the awards...

{LMAO just imagine them yourselves so time-skip after all the awards and sh*t}

Thank you all once again for being here and I hope we are able to achieve all that we have planned. Good Luck!

Good Bye.

Meeting Ends...

Word count: 997

Hey Guys!!

IMPORTANT NOTE

Please don't be a silent reader :) I mean the fact that so many of you read this but don't give any feedback just breaks my heart. I don't know how to feel about this story anymore... so please tell me your thoughts about this. Constructive criticism is appreciated too :)

If I get at-least 2 comments this might be followed by another update today :)

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

ENJOY!

BORAHAE <3