Part 6 (Umm...)

Previously....

Jin: WAIT Y/N YOUR HAND!!!

Now Y/n Pov:

I just ended the call since I couldn't talk to Dulli just yet since I felt really guilty for what I did and I didn't mean to be rude to dad and I regretted it. I turned around after ending the call and saw Y/d, Y/s/m and BTS staring at me with their eyes looking like they could pop out any second. I looked at my watch and realized that they had been staring at me for 40 minutes straight. I was thinking about that until the guy I was sitting next to shouted...

???: WAIT Y/N YOUR HAND!!! (shocked)

Y/n: (looks at her hand and shrugs while walking toward the small kitchen that was joint with the dining room) Oh, this... It's no big deal. (calm, cold tone)

The kitchen:

*I reached the sink and was about to wash my hand but before I could put it under the water...*

Jin Pov:

When I saw Y/n's hand it was filled with blood and I am sure any person who got hurt this bad would be screaming with pain right now but she just shrugged and said it was no big deal and walked to the kitchen sink to wash her hand. Before she could put her hand under the water I quickly stopped her and....

Jin: Hey, that's a really bad wound. Putting it in water will make it worse. (worried tone)

Y/n: It's fine it's not like it's the end of the world. It's just a few scratches. (annoyed, cold tone)

Jin: A few scratches!!!? (extremely shocked tone)

Everyone's eyes widened when she said that. If she thinks of this as a few scratches I wonder what a proper wound would be to her.

While I was still shocked she was about to put her hand in the water but...

Jin: (stops her) you are not doing that. Sit down. (firm, caring tone)

Y/n: but- (annoyed, cold)

Jin: Just sit down. (stern, caring)

Y/n: (groans and goes back to her seat and sits down)

Y/n Pov:

This weird guy is seriously getting on my nerves but he feels like a mother. I like the way he is acting so caring. (sigh) But then again it's just an act. No one really cares. 

While I was thinking I didn't notice him grabbing my arm and...

???: Hey, my name is Jin, Park Seok-Jin. I'm just gonna treat this it's gonna hurt a lot because the shards have gone too deep.

Y/n: Thank you Jin. Sure, go ahead. (slightly cold tone)

{everyone was glad that she did not talk in a very cold tone this time.}