Chap 22- Proposal?/glimpse/late for school!

Y/n: Dulls. Why is Mr Trump (think of him as a random businessman) still sending me emails? Did I not say to filter all emails before they are sent to me? I do not have the time for his BS. (Kind of angry)

Dulli: When is it from? I put the filter on Airam (the software for her emails XD) you should not be getting any emails from him or his secretary. Wait I'll check the emails.

Y/n: Aish this fool. The whole world has boycotted him and he still thinks that I am going to allow him a collaboration with my company.

a few seconds later~

Dulli: Omygod *Cracking up*

Y/n: Not funny (annoyed tone)

Dulli: No no. Guys look at this (to Shano and Irti) *still laughing*

Irti and Shano started laughing out loud as well. After a few seconds they were all wheezing and I had a 'so done' face while everyone at the table had a 'are they ok?' face XD

Y/n: Look I know dad and I adopted you guys from an animal shelter but respect your biological traits of humans, please.

Everyone at the table was giggling at that remark

Irti, Shano: Yah

Dulli: LMAO the janitor just ran away after seeing us XD

Y/n: Firstly, get in the car ass-heads and get the driver to drive you home. Now. What mail did dad get and why are all of you monkeys acting like monkeys over it?

Dulli: Haha we are. Anyways... That Trump sent dad a mail for a proposal.

Y/n: Okay... He sent dad a business proposal... so what? That's what he keeps sending me too.

Dulli: (Laughs) Now that my dear sweet Y/n-iee is where you are wrong XD.

Y/n: Wae wae? What do you mean?

Dulli: That 76-year-old idiot sent dad a 'marriage proposal'

Y/n: The fuck? Is he gay? Does he think my handsome 53-year-old dad will marry his 76-year-old ass? EW~~

All three of them (Irti, Shano, Dulli) started laughing Y/n had a disugursted face while the people on the table were shocked and confused like 'WTF'

Shano: Y/n-ahh listen to Dulli first.

Irti: That oldie is a complete whore though. He doesn't care who it is or what gender it is as long as he gets it.

Dulli: Would all of you babies shut up and let me serve some of this juicy, freshly grilled beef?

Y/n: Would you guys blurt it already?

Dulli: (trying not to laugh) He sent dad a marriage proposal for you!

Y/n chokes on her yoghurt. Everyone at the table is in cultural ShOcK. Meanwhile, our three crackheads are laughing their asses off XD.

Y/n: The heck. Yuck! I was thinking of at least getting that bastard a little job to save him from complete bankruptcy but damn have I changed my plans... (very cold, smirking, totally creepy

Irti: You mean-? (trailed off; kind of excited tone also very cold)

Y/n: Oh yes definitely (smirking; matter-of-fact tone also cold as ice aka. very creepy,)

Shano: Oh yes! Finally. It's been so long.

Y/n: I know. So you guys should have a lot of fun.