Chap 13 (a part?)

Previously...

Suga: Y/n-aah please open the door. It's just me. (still knocking; caring; worried tone)

Gap

Suga: Y/n, Sugar? I need you to open the door. Please? I don't know what you are going through right now and I don't know what exactly just happened but I want to help you. You are my sister and I love you. Please... Open the door.

Y/n opened the door just a bit and said.......

Now Y/n Pov:

After Jin-shii let go of my hand, I quickly went upstairs not caring that I forgot my phone downstairs. I was not going to slip in front of them. As soon as I reached my room I ran to my dresser, not forgetting to lock the door. I felt like I was at the thin line between both sides and I did not want to slip. I began searching my dresser for it in panic. I couldn't find it anywhere. I began to topple over everything that was on top of it and I began to throw out everything that was inside it... Finally... I got it 

 I got it 

... a blade. Aso soon as I found it. I gripped it tightly in my hands and was about to up it on my skin when...

I heard Yoongi-shii...

When I heard his soft and soothing voice and the worry lacing his tone...

I began to slip... I was on the edge of that thin line which was the only support I had, I was about to fall but I refused to let them know. I refused to be weak. I couldn't be a stupid weak bitch, especially not in front of them. I made one cut, then another, and another, going deeper as I kept going with Yoongi-shii continuously knocking on my door. As I was about to make my fourth cut, he stopped, but I didn't. I needed to get rid of the pain. I needed to feel something. 

After a small gap, he began knocking again. What he said this time, made me stop what I was doing, it brought tears to my eyes. He said:

Suga: Y/n, Sugar? I need you to open the door. Please? I don't know what you are going through right now and I don't know what exactly just happened but I want to help you. You are my sister and I love you. Please... Open the door.

I can't say that I didn't like the new nickname... I loved it! When he called me his sister it reminded me of them. I just wanted to run outside and hug him tightly. I felt as if I was in a trance and I was about to open the door but suddenly, I looked down at my bleeding arm and then around my room which was a total mess

I opened the door just a bit and said:

Y/N: Yoongi-shii I am fine. Please go away. (shaken, slow tone; slightly cold tone)

Honestly, I didn't want him to go but I couldn't let him see all of this.

Suga: Y/n I am not going away. Please let me in. (firm, calm, caring, worried tone)

I could tell by his tone that he was not going away no matter what. I was still shaken up by what just happened but I decided to let him in so I said: 

Y/n: Fine... But... Please give me a minute.

Suga: Ok. But I am waiting right here. Take your time. I'm gonna be here until you open the door.

I just closed the door again and quickly cleaned the blood on the dresser and the floor. I hid the knife again I just picked up everything that was on the floor and squeezed it into drawers. I noticed that my arm was still bleeding so I quickly ran to the bathroom and put it underwater but the blood still wasn't stopping. Luckily I was still wearing Dulli's black hoodie so I just wrapped my arm in a small towel and pulled the hoodie on top.

I went back outside and took one last look around my room. I opened the door and saw Yoongi-shii standing still standing there leaning on the wall opposite my room. As soon as I opened the door he came up to me and said:

Suga: Are you ok Y/n? (worried tone)

I wanted to tell him everything I wanted to hug him and cry so hard. But I couldn't I had to keep up my cold person so I told myself *You are not weak Y/n* and said.

Y/n: Yeah I am fine. I ready told you that. (slightly cold)

Suga: are you sure? (caring tone)

Y/n: Yes.  (cold)

I could tell that he wasn't buying it. But then...

He suddenly hugged me really tight and said...

Yoongi: I may not be your real brother but you are still my sister. I can tell when you are lying.

------

Sorry for this terrible and short chapter...

I will be going to my regular updates after my exams end...

By next Friday you will have your old author back!

I really wanted to update today since you guys got me to 1k!!!

so congo people!!!

BORAHAE 💜

Also... I might be editing or even republishing this chapter because I don't have time to proof read it... 

BYE BYE 💜💜💜

___________

Word count: 879

ENJOY!