Lunch/Case?

Hello, my dear Euphorers. I am so incredibly sorry for disappearing for so long but my mental health gets pretty bad and while writing does give me comfort, I can't write actually formatted stuff so it's just weird overdramatic story notes kind of stuff so I've formatted one of those notes a little today. Let me know what you think about this chapter. LOVE you guys soooo much 🫶.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Previously...

Jin: Aish. why is this girl in such a hurry all the time?
Suga: She does live a very disciplined life huh?
Namjoon: I'm pretty sure that's the one case.
Hope: She wasn't in that much of a hurry before though.
JK: I guess she was just waiting to get rid of the jet lag.
Jimin: Welp. We (Tae and Chim) are gonna freshen up and play Overwatch. Tell us when lunch is ready, please.
Tae: You wanna join Kook?
JK: Yes! I'll join you after I'm done changing.

The maknaes ran to their rooms and all of us went to freshen up after discussing our day too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip to lunchtime (3:00)...

Y/n was in her room working when the maid knocked. She asked to come in and

Maid: Miss Y/n please come down for lunch everyone is waiting.
Y/n: I will be eating at 4:10 from now onwards so please bring my food then and tell the others to eat.
Maid: Yes ma'am.

At the table...
Maid: Sirs, Ma'am, Miss Y/n said that she would be eating at 4:10 from now onwards. Please eat without her.
Jimin: Damn, is her life really that disciplined?
JK: I don't want to eat without her 🫤
Everyone: same.
Tae: Should Jungkook and I bring her again?
Mrs. Kim: No Tae. She's clearly a smart and busy woman. She probably has a system as to how her day works.
Hobi, Joon and maknaes: But-
Jin: Mrs. Cho, please remove the table and you can reheat the same food to serve at 4:10 and send some light snacks to the study and for Mom and dad if they want.
Mr. Kim: Good idea Jin.
Mrs Kim: Aww my baby is so grown up 🥹

Jin just gave her a shy smile and asked all his brothers to join him for homework.

Timeskip to the actual lunchtime...
The maid came to Y/n's room again.
Maid: Miss Y/n lunch is ready to be served please come to eat.
Y/n: You can just bring my food in here—no need to set the table for one person.
Maid: Ma'am I can bring you your lunch if you want but everyone is at the table too.
Y/n: Have they not eaten yet? I told you to tell them to eat.
Maid: I did ma'am but they said they would also eat with you later.
Y/n: Alright I'll be down in a moment.

Y/n kind of smiled thinking about the fact that even though they were hungry they were willing to wait hours just for her. She went downstairs putting back her usual face. When she reached the table she bowed and still said in a cold tone.

Y/n: You didn't have to wait for me. I'm used to a late lunch in the US.
Namjoon: it's fine Y/n-iee. We wanted to eat with you.
Hobi: Yeah and besides it's not like we can't handle eating a little late.
Suga: we'll get used to it too.
Y/n: But-
Jin: Aish. No buts. Nobody eats without family and you're our sister.
Tae: Come sit down Y/n-iee.

Y/n just quietly sat down and everyone started to eat.

Hobi: BTW if you don't mind me asking. Why do you have lunch so late?
JK: Is it a health benefit or something?