Chap 10-(Dulli's past)

So this is going to be a bit of a different chapter since I am going to explain what happened to Dulli.

Previously...

Dulli had something which Y/n calls a 'level 3' panic attack because he remembered his past.

The reason Mr. Choi and the others were panicked about the fact that Y/n wasn't there was that she was the only one who knew how to deal with Dulli's panic attacks- even if they're normal ones- and she was not there so they had no idea about what to do. The others had only seen him have a panic attack once and that was a very 'mild' one.

The reason Y/n got so panicked even though she is used to seeing Dulli have panic attacks was that she had only seen the 'level 3' ones twice before and both times, it was a near-death experience for Dulli

Now...

Now coming to why Dulli has panic attacks, he had a sister once, whom he loved very much and she was his best friend, his lover, his everything. She was 2 years older than him and took such good care of him and protected him from everything.

When he was 9, Dulli's father moved to Thailand for his job while Dulli, his mom, and his sister had been left behind because of 'education'. Since his dad thought that the education in Thailand wasn't 'good enough'.

2 months after his dad left, Dulli's sister, Amy, started to get depressed. It was clear that she knew something but she wasn't telling anyone, even Dulli, with whom she shared all of her secrets. When Amy turned 15, her father called her to Thai, and even though she didn't want to go, her mom said that he is her father so she should go and sent her to him.

A month later, Amy ran from her father and came back. She locked herself inside the room and refused to open it. Dad kept calling us to send her back but she just kept on screaming "NO, NO I WON'T GO BACK". For 4 days straight, she didn't eat anything. Until one day, it became too much for the young 15 year old to handle and she hung herself with the fan.

Dulli had lost everything. His life just committed suicide. He was broken and ever since that, his mother also became depressed and due to that, she could hardly take care of Dulli. Dulli's mother kept calling his dad everyday ad asking him to tell her what he said to her that killed her.

One day, Dulli decided that he would look in her room for clues, after gathering up his courage, he search every corner of her room and found a plain teal box under her bed. He opened it and saw pictures of another woman with his dad and letters Amy had been receiving from him.  Dulli read those letters and in each of those letters, his dad kept telling her to come back because he wanted to marry her to another businessman's son so that their companies could work together.

When Dulli found out about what he did, he told his mother ad due to the shock and the pain she got even more depressed and locked herself in her room until one day, while Dulli was out he met Mr. Choi and brought him home because Mr. Choi said that he might be able to help his mom but when they entered his mom was in a very bad condition, mentally so they took her straight to the hospital where she had a heart attack and died. Mr. Choi adopted Dulli and took him in a few months before Y/n came.

Since then, Dulli has had panic attacks whenever he sees someone close to him hurt. 

Also, the reason Y/n said all of that in the last chapter while he was having a panic attack was that Dulli blamed himself for not being able to see his sister's pain and no helping her out when she needed him, etc.

After Y/n came and both of them got realllyyyyyy close to each other, when they were 16, they went to his dad's house and killed him. They killed his wife in front of his eyes and burned down his company and then finished him off in the most merciless way.

This was the dark part of Dulli's past.