chap 15 - link?

Hiii. 

WE REACHED 6.4K READS!!! Thank you so much!

IDEK why people even read this shit LoL. (I get a lot of notifications about people adding it to their reading lists but there are hardly 1 or 2 who vote or comment...)

Anyways I am so sorry for like disappearing for more than 4 months or something but I do have reasons for that and the fact that I didn't really know HOW to continue with writing this...

so...

LET'S GET IT!

Previously...

Jin: Now who is going to put the phone on her bed?

Jungkook: I'll do it hyung... I don't have a lot of work anyways...

Jin: Ok. Put it next to her pillow and come to the study room to complete whatever work you have.

Jungkook put the phone next to your pillow and his UwU's burst seeing you sleep while you looked so cute! He quickly took a picture and left... But not before he whispered, "I love you Y/n-ah I hope you accept us..."

-----------------------------------------

Now...

Jungkook put the phone next to Y/n's pillow and left to the library to do his homework with all of his hyungs.

(Timeskip)

After a lot of whining from the Maknaes and Suga and some tutoring from Namjoon, they were finally done with their work!

Now it was 8:38 PM and they walked out of the library when suddenly Jin remembered...

Jin: What time did that kid say to wake Y/n up?

Namjoon: Well he said before 9...

Jimin: It's already 8:40 though...

Hobi: I think one of us should go wake her up now. It's almost time for dinner too...

Jungkook/Suga: I'll go!

Both of them said at the same time.

And then they had that whole argument of "I'll go" - "No I'll go" and all that when Jin finally decided to speak up.

Jin: Shut up both of you! Jimin go wake her up.

Jimin: Yay! Okay, Hyung!

Jimin ran to wake her up while.

Jungkook/Suga: Hyungie~/Hyung~ I wanted to go wake her up.

Tae: Aishh both of you stop acting like babies and let's go to the living room. Mom and Dad should be home by now.

Jin: Yes he is right!

With that, they left to the living room.

Meanwhile...

Jimin went inside Y/n's room and saw her sleeping so he called her name but she looked like she was in deep sleep so he sat next to her and gently shook her. 

Jimin: Y/n-aah wake up.

She began to stir but she was still asleep so I shook her again and repeated.

Jimin: Y/n-aah, princess wake up, please.

Y/n POV...