Chap 7-Part 2 (EAT)

Previously...

Y/n just got up and went upstairs. We could hear everything in yoongi's room since the door was open. Smiles appeared on our faces seeing Y/n caring for one of us. We could hear that Yoongi wasn't waking up. Suddenly Y/n shouted and we could hear that yoongi fell off the bed. We also heard him running as soon as she told him to come downstairs. We chuckled a bit and saw Y/n coming down the stairs and she was standing at the end of the stairs (probably waiting for Yoongi) and a few moments later Yoongi was running down the stairs too. Y/n came and sat on her seat and we just couldn't stop staring at her as she got the bed hog out of bed without his will.

We broke out of our trance when she said.....

Now still BTS, Mrs. Park, and Mr. Kim Pov...

Y/n: If you're done staring, can we eat?

Everyone else: Y-yeah.

Jin: How did you wake up this old grandpa tho? He NEVER wakes up.  (excited and chuckling)

Y/n: The same way I wake up Heu- (starts joyfully-forgetting where she is- and ends abruptly and kind of sad and cold).... (small pause) I tried waking him up but since it wasn't working, I shouted so that he would wake up. (cold and serious tone)

We noticed that Y/n was going to say someone's name but she just stopped and she looked really sad and in deep thought like she was getting some sort of flashbacks or something.

We decided to leave the topic and continued eating.

After a while, I (JK) noticed that she wasn't eating so.....

Jk: Hey Y/n, Why aren't you eating.

Y/n: Oh, I'm not hungry.

Everyone (except Y/n) Frowns.

Jimin: But you didn't even come for dinner yesterday. The maid came to your room and said you were sleeping so we decided not to wake you up.

Y/n: It- 

Suddenly her phone started ringing.

Y/n Pov:

I was bout to reply to Jimin but suddenly my phone rang. It was Irti. I was kind of grateful that he called so now I won't have to answer their questions. I was in no mood to get up so I just picked up while still sitting at the table.

OTP.

{they are talking in English (irti does know Korean though)}

Y/n: hey.

Irti: Hi. I heard you finally made up with your 'boyfriend'  (he said the last word in a very cheesy tone)

Y/n: (blushes) Yah! Shut up! (funny mad voice) 

Irti: (Laughs his ass off) I can feel you blushing through the phone right now. Anyways how are you?

Y/n: You are such an asshole. I am doing good what about you guys?

Irti: We are good too. 

Y/n: So did you just call to waste my time? (inquiring tone and playful mad tone)

Irti: Yah you! I called because of business. (Suddenly he changed to a professional tone)

Y/n: (Professional/cold tone) Black or white?

Irti: White, Ma'am. (even all of her besties call Y/n boss/ma'am for work)

Y/n: (Slightly relieved) Oh ok. So which company? (still the same professional and slightly cold tone)