Chapter 19 - Which school? / Choi Heirs?

Y/n gets up, takes her stuff, and starts walking away.

Jin notices and...

Jin: Hey hey hey! Where do you think you are going, young lady?

Y/n: Like I said... I have work to do.

Mrs Kim: Y/n-ahh please eat something before you leave.

Hobi: Yeah. You've been working a lot and you hardly eat. Whatever you ate in the morning has to have been digested and it won't keep you running all night.

Namjoon: Yeah. He is right. Besides Choi Empire is HUGE like it's everywhere. You have so many employees. I am sure someone could do the work for you.

Y/n: Yes. The empire is huge but it is that vast and that successful due to all the efforts of the Choi family. They started literally from scratch and within 4 years they were able to make it rise to the top. If all of us started to relax and indulge in our luxuries... This empire would fall to the ground just like the great Mughal Empire did back in the 18th Century.

Suga: You are right but what he meant is... Like you just said 'Choi Family'. Then why are you handling EVERYTHING? Shouldn't the actual Choi family be doing it?

Y/n: Not that this is something you guys necessarily need to know but the current Choi Family consists of Mr Choi Soo-Wong (aka Dad), Choi Dulli (his son), Lee Shano, Jeon Irti and Uncle Choi (aka Choi Soo-Yang), and I (Choi Y/n). {Just Imagine she was also saying what is in the bracket XD}

Tae: But Jimin Hyung told me that there were Five boys of Mr Choi Soo-Yang and Mr Choi Soo-Wong's son and daughter, apparently he has one who is hidden and they were supposed to manage the empire under the supervision of Choi Soo-Wong and Choi Soo-Yang after they retired.

Jimin: Yeah. Namjoon hyung told me...

Namjoon: I don't remember exactly how I found out but I am sure it is authentic information though...

After this Y/n became all sad and lost in her thoughts. She then said in a very low voice that nobody except one person heard her.

Y/n: They were supposed to... If only someone knew where they were.

Hobi: Huh? We didn't hear that.

Y/n was lost in her thoughts.

Jin shakes her

JK: Y/n!

Y/n: H-huh? oh! uh- Yeah! The five boys, I assure you, are none of your business and I also assure you that it is a lot better if you know only the information which is necessary for you to know (veryyy cold tone) And I, Mr. Park Taehyung am that 'daughter' who is 'apparently hidden' and for your information. I am not 'hidden' it is just that the Choi's do not find it essential to reveal their identities to people they do not deem it necessary to reveal so only the essential people know my real name. Now that we have wasted another 11.7 minutes on this, may I please be excused?

Jin: No. No, you may not. As the third eldest on this table. I do not permit you to leave unless you eat. It is 12:15 in the morning and it depends on you eating that everyone leaves this table.

Mrs Kim: Y/n. I agree with Jin. Please eat.

Y/n: Mrs Park I am very sorry but I don't eat in front of other people.

That sounded very rude even if you didn't mean it that way and everyone's faces became sad after you said 'other people

Y/n: I-i am sorry. I didn-

Mrs Kim: Oh no no dear. You don't have to explain. It's ok.

Y/n: No no. I didn't mean it that way... I just-

She was taking glances at Suga because he was the only one here who knew why she actually didn't want to eat...

It took Suga a while to understand but he suddenly looked up and said.

Suga: Hey it's almost 12:30. I have an assignment left anyways. How about all of you go to sleep and I'll watch over Y/n to make sure she eats?

Jin: Which assignment though? Didn't we complete all of our assignments together after lunch?

Suga: We did but I just remembered that my maths assignment is still pending...

Jimin: But hyungs you did maths didn't you? You told me you guys were doing maths when I asked you for help... (pouts)

Jin: Oh wait... Do you mean the assignment that BOTH of us got as a punishment for you sleeping in class? (glares at Suga)

Suga: Ahem... Maybe? (Gives an innocent look)

Jin: Ughh you freaking little-

Y/n's laptop starts getting notifications.

She opens the notification and a boy (whom the boys did recognize as Dulli because of the phone call) begins talking in Korean.

Voice note...

Dulli: Hello Ms Choi. I've sent you your schedules. Both personal and work-based. Please look through them when you have time and inform me if there is anything you would like to be changed. Also, I've sent you the documents for the 'bighit international' and before I forget, the renovation team you asked for will be there around 12 or 1 PM and you will most probably be having your lunch break at school during that time so please inform someone at the Kim household to let them in.

The voice note ends...

Her laptop rings again. This time the voice note was in English.

Voice note...

Dulli: Hey Phenyx. Please don't shut us out. I swear, if anything, I would blame dad for bringing it up, which I don't but really, you need to talk to me. Tell me if you did something. I promise I won't be mad but let us-

Y/n turned it off before he could finish and her eyes were slightly red...

Back on the table...

Everyone was looking at her but she quickly changed the topic.

Y/n: Or... We could just let me go and eat in the morning...? How does that sound?

Hobi: Nope. You're eating or we're not going anywhere.

Mr Kim: Y/n-ahh please just eat a little. You can't sleep on an empty stomach...

Y/n: Uff. Fine. I'll eat a 'little'

She just grabbed some Tteokbokki and quickly ate it up while the others were just looking at her eat. Adoring her little puffed cheeks and the way her lips pouted a little every time she chewed.

Y/n: Done! Now can I please leave?

Mr Kim: Sure and Thank you.

TBC...

Word Count: 1014

Guys come on. Please Vote and Comment. I really want to know what you think about the story :)

ENJOY!

BORAHAE <3