꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🌸

THIRD PERSON POV

"Koki! The bus is finally here! Took it long enough..." Shuichi mumbled the last part under his breath, glaring at the bus driver as the pair entered the green bus.

"C-c-calm down S-Shu! N-No need t-to be m-m-mad!" Kokichi spoke to him softly, hearing what he had said before and apologized to the bus driver. They took a seat at the back of the bus, Ouma grabbing his new favourite book.

"What ya reading there?" Saihara asked curiously, looking over the other males shoulder.

"The b-book you b-brought me for m-my birthday..." He answered shyly, blushing a bit.

"Do you like it?" Kokichi nodded as Shuichi smiled, glad he liked the book he had brought him. About five minutes later, Shuichi sensed a small weight on his shoulder. He turned to peer over at Kokichi, who had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Saihara chuckled lightly as he put in his ear plugs, playing the Danganronpa soundtracks as he scrolled through a Danganronpa fandom website, posting and commenting on different theories.

"Wow! These people are so smart!" He silently cheered as he searched up and scanned over all the posts. Kokichi snuggled up closer to Shuichi, cuddling into his side like a tired kitten. Shuichi glanced down at his lover, who was peacefully snoring.

"Awww! He's just too cute!" Saihara fangirled quietly as he began taking pictures of the small boy while he was sleeping. Soon enough, Shuichi intertwined his fingers with Kokichi's as he rested his head on top of the smaller males and fell asleep as well. Kokichi woke up a while later. He sensed something heavy on his head, and a comforting sensation of warmth on his hand, as well as light snores coming from above him. He peered down at his hand, to see it entangled with Shuichi's long fingers. A bright pink blush coated his face and roamed from his cheeks up to his ears. Ouma yelped quietly, flustered and embarrassed at Saihara's actions. He covered his blush with one hand, as he continued to examine their connected hands. However, when he had yelped, Shuichi, being a light sleeper, had woken up.

"Oh, you're awake..." He managed to speak as he rubbed his eyes. Kokichi nodded in response. His cheeks littered with pink blush, and Shuichi noticed this and smirked.

"Oh? Was someone embarrassed?" The tall Danganronpa addict teased the purple haired boy. Ouma squeaked and hid his face in his hands, tearing up from humiliation. Shuichi gently removed his lovers hands from his face, and looked down at him, a little guilty. He rubbed the other males back until the smaller fell asleep. A while later, the bus came to an abrupt halt. Saihara giggled quietly, placing two of his ear plugs in each of Kokichi's ears, and pressing play on the Danganronpa earrape video. The sound echoed through the ear plugs.

"A-AH-" Kokichi screamed, not caring if the whole bus could hear him as he sprang up and held onto Shuichi. He felt betrayed, this was the one reason he hated sleeping while travelling. Shuichi was just about to die of laughter as they got off the bus.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" The tall boy laughed out, amused. Kokichi teared up a little, and looked at the ground. He had sensitive ears as well, but he wouldn't let Saihara know that. Shuichi noticed that he looked sad, so he hugged him from behind.

"I'm sorry, when we get home I'll give you Panta." The tall boy promised, instantly cheering Ouma up. Kokichi bounced up and down on the spot.

"W-We better h-h-hurry h-home then!" He commanded as the walked in the direction of their house. Kokichi seemed so excited! Shuichi couldn't help but smile at the sight, and picked Ouma up, lifting him so his legs were on his shoulders, and with that, they speed walked home together.

Word Count: 660

Sorry this is short, I was planning on updating my other book. Btw thanks for all the support! See ya!