꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🥀

>Quick A/N<
I just realised that I have barely done any angst so uH enjoy it I guess, it's bad but you can read it. The next 2 chapters will also be angst-

I also started drawing so uHM-

! TW!
Mentions Self Harm
Detailed Murder
Stalking
Obsession
Blood

SHUICHI POV

I watched the small boy as he exited the classroom. I admired his features. His purple silky hair, his multicoloured violet and yellow eyes, not to mention his adorable eyelashes. I adored the boy, maybe too much.

The bell had just rung throughout the building, signaling that it's time for lunch. I then happily strolled over to where Kokichi and I usually sit on the rooftop, waiting for him.

It's been 5 minutes, and Kokichi hasn't showed up. I walked down from the roof, pushing a bunch of students down in the process.

They were getting in my way, what else was I supposed to do?

I spotted a blob of purple in the middle of a crowd of bullies. Walking over, I sneakily ripped out a knife from my pocket, and held it close to the bully's neck, glaring at him.

"What do you think you are doing?"

Every word dripped with venom as I breathed into his ear, the bully freezing in his place, not daring to move. In fact, all the bullies paused, scared for their lives. The knife left the guy's neck as I placed it back in my  pocket, all of the bullies scurrying off in different directions. I peered down at the purple blob, which I identified as Kokichi. Smiling, I offered him a hand and helped him stand, watching as he gently dusted off his uniform, looking at me.

"S-Sorry...I probably c-cause so much t-trouble f-for you..."

"It's fine! I really don't mind!"

I started ranting about Danganronpa to Kokichi while we walked to the rooftop, sitting down, admiring the glorious view. I smiled at Kokichi as I began to eat my lunch.

"Where's your lunch?"

"O-Oh...I just e-eat at home..."

I offered my food to the small boy, receiving a no in return. I forcefully gave the food to him, even after his failed attempts of trying to get me to stop.

||Time Skip||

I watched as my beloved Kichi entered his house. I scurried up the tree next to his bedroom window, sneakily peering inside his room, the boy not in view. I waited patiently, knowing he had abusive parents and would probably get beaten up while rushing to his room. I spotted the door open slightly, seeing small hands lock it hurriedly. The figure which I identified as Kokichi flopped onto his bed, obviously tired and worn out. He eyes slowly closed as small drops of blood trickled down his face, dripped messily onto his bed sheets. I assumed the blood was from his parents. I hated those monsters so much; I was the only one allowed to hurt my beloved! Not them!

I slyly opened his window a tiny bit, listening intently to the soft, adorable snores coming from the small boy, fully opening the window a few minutes after, hopping into the room. pArKouR!

I was entirely sure he was asleep, otherwise, I wouldn't even be inside his room right now. I carefully sat down on the bed, caressing Kokichi's cheek delicately. I combed my spare hand through his silky hair, which was now partly covered in pink liquid. I sighed and walked out of his room, into the bathroom.

"Who the heck are you!?"

I calmly turned around, expecting this. I saw his mother pointing at me, shocked.

"I'm your son's stalker."

"That brat doesn't deserve a stalker..."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I clenched my fingers roughly around the woman's neck, her fingernails digging deep into my wrist as she wailed and begged. I threw her against the wall without mercy, and kneeled down to her level. I sneakily reached for my pocket, grasping the knife I had hidden.

"You've lived a good life. Actually, I lied. Your life was atrocious."

I watched as my knife slit her neck, the satisfying pink liquid rushing down her bruised and bloodied neck. I smiled, seeing her white dress get dyed neon pink. Her eyes looked dull and lifeless, and her hands were resting just below her throat, failing to touch the wound and rescue her from death. This was fun. I should really do this more often.

I continued my search in the bathroom, placing bandages and ointment into my arms as I walked out, and heading to Kichi's room. I slowly entered the room, placing all the items on the bed and gently patching up Kichi's wounds, making sure to not wake him up. I cleaned up the blood on his head and bandaged up his bruised wrist, along with patching up all his cuts and picking out the glass. Lastly, I lightly lifted up his sleeve, observing his wrists and arms, examining all the cuts littering his skin, which were caused from self-harm. I sighed and sat down on his bed. I took a few glorious photos of my beloved while I had time. I didn't need to worry about his father, since he was probably cheating with another women. I kissed Kichi's forehead and jumped out the window, leaving it open. I always keep it open, since I know Kokichi shrugs it off, thinking his parents probably do it. I strolled comfortably down the pathway, directing myself to my house. Maybe Kokichi should move in? Nah, he'd freak out and worry about his father, since he doesn't need to worry about his mother anymore.

I slotted the key into the lock, swinging the door open cheerfully. I immediately rushed to my office, swiftly printing out the pictures of my beloved. I needed them so badly...

The pictures finally finished! I'm so happy~ I started to stick them onto the back wall of my closet, adding 26 more to my collection. The wall was almost full...Damn it! I stared at the beautiful photos for about 10 more minutes, slightly drooling and getting distracted. He's just too cute!

I crawled under my bedsheets and took out my phone, beginning to watch the new episode of Danganronpa, still thinking about my Kichi.

Thinking about he belongs to me...And nobody else.

Word Count: 1064

This was so short and rushed sorry...
Also there will be more angst and please give me ideas I really don't know what to write anymore! By the way, I almost broke my arm and leg today an got a concussion so uh I might not write like usual. I will try to get a schedule as well. Bye-