꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂

🌸

THIRD PERSON POV

Shuichi sighed as his long black fingernails ghosted over the smooth paper of the scroll, hearing the door slam open behind him, the sound of running getting louder and louder.

"Shumaiiii!!!!!"

Kokichi burst into the room, sprinting over to Shuichi, and watching in boredom over his shoulder.

"Are you doing stupid work again?"

Shuichi responded with silence, the only sound being that of the workaholic's feather-pen scribbling neatly against the yellowish paper of the scroll. The small kitsune pouted and kicked the ground, running off to the kitchen. Shuichi kept on working, unaware of the small trickster holding a glass of ice and water above his head and tipping it.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Nishishi~ That's what you get for not paying attention to little ol me!"

Shuichi gasped as he stared wide-eyed at the water seeping into the paper, smudging a day hard work of writing. Shuichi let out a low growl and turned around to face Kokichi, wet hair sticking to his forehead, frowning at the liar. His face suddenly turned a deep red.

"KOKICHI?! PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!-"

"Does Shumai not like the view???"

Shuichi blocked his eyes with his hands, sighing as he faced back at his scroll, trying to get the image of a naked Kokichi out of his brain.

"Anyways Shuberry, I distracted you from your work, now you have to pay attention to me, or I will get my organization of over 10,000 members to kidnap you!"

"Kokichi, I overworked to get this done on time and save time for you. Now I must restart everything!"

Saying Shuichi was angry was an understatement. He was fuming, about to erupt like a volcano that had been denied release for decades. Kokichi took a step back to be safe, placing a finger to his chin.

"How about I help you? I can be very helpful!"

Shuichi thought for a moment, cooling down anger and finally nodding.

"Fine, you can help. One more prank though, and you're sitting in the corner."

Kokichi let out a squeak, not liking the corner. The kitsune fearfully looked at their "naughty corner" that the demon had set up at the beginning of the year. Once Kokichi had to sit in it, he has been terrified ever since. Who wouldn't hate a boring corner where you were banned from talking or looking at the love of your life for an hour...? You couldn't even do any activities, just left with your mind to occupy you!

"Ok, so what's first Shubaby?"

"Firstly, you're going to put some clothes on. You're not helping me if you're naked."

Shuichi blushed profusely, however pointing at the pen and the extra scroll. He unfolded the paper and gave it to the smaller, along with the extra pen.

"When you get back, you have to write a letter to Kaede about the festival. The details are here."

Shuichi's hand opened the scroll, showing a long paper of details. Kokichi gulped and nodded, running to their shared room to snatch a kimono. Then he returned to his demon, holding out the kimono.

"Shuichi!!!!"

The demon sighed and realized that the little liar was not going to stop bugging him unless he gives in. With shaky hands, he adjusted the kimono to fit on Kokichi's body and finally dressed him. He knew fully well that the kitsune could dress himself, but Shuichi having to do it for him was not a rare occurrence. There was even a few odd panta stains on the clothing.