꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟹٭⊹•꧂

🥀

Part 3 is out!!!! A bit late since I had a dentist appointment though. Anyways these parts were so fun to write and I hope you all enjoy them! Kirumi and Gonta knew Kokichi was isolating btw, but they didn't know if he had the disease. ALSO I STAN SUPPORTIVE KAITO GRRRR....

!TW!
Implied Panic Attacks
Implied Anorexia
Mentions Blood
I think that's all lol

KOKICHI POV

"Good morning, Oma-Kun! Did you sleep well? I heard from Kiibo that you were asleep for two days..."

Ah, Akamatsu. She was always positive, no matter what the circumstances. It made me insanely jealous...

"I slept really well, nishishi! Hey, are you willing to do a favor for your favorite supreme leader?"

Akamatsu nodded with a small smile. My lips curved upwards.

"Ok then, peasant! Carry your precious leader to the hall, my legs feel like jelly and I'm too tired to walk!"

Akamatsu-San didn't notice the truth I told, carefully picking me up and running swiftly to the hall. She felt as if this was too easy...

"Oma-Kun, you're very light..."

My eyes widened in shock. I can't even fake my expressions.... With a sigh, I wiggled a bit in her arms, adjusting myself to feel more comfortable.

"Don't overthink it, Akamatsu! I'm small after all!"

She answered with silence, her expression flooded with a wave of concern, and she reluctantly nodded her head.

"You do look very sick, Oma-Kun..."

"Nishishi! Don't worry!"

I tried to word my response in a way that wouldn't expose my truth disease yet told her I was completely fine. Which, by the way, I wasn't. The dining hall doors swung open with a loud thud as Akamatsu and I arrived, the pianist immediately running to the detective, assassin, and inventor.

"Iruma-San! Harukawa-San! Saihara-Kun! Hello! I hope you don't mind that I brought Oma-Kun with me. He asked me to carry him to the dining hall!"

Maki scowled, grabbing one of her pigtails and squeezing them to release her anger. Iruma just had a cocky smirk plastered on her face. I shot her a 'don't even think about sexual shit' glare and she cowered, pressing her legs together. Yuck! Saihara-Kun just had an adorable curious look on his face, a finger to his chin.

"He didn't hurt you or threaten him, did he? If he did, I will fucking kill that asshole!"

"Harukawa-San, please calm down! He did nothing! It's okay!"

Harukawa shot me a glare, then left me alone to talk to Kaede. I wiggled out of the pianist's grasp while she was distracted and stood in front of Shuichi. He looked really tall like this!

"Saihara-Chan, I hate admitting that I, the mighty supreme leader, am short! However, I just had to point out how selfish you are!"

The detective snapped out of his thinking trance with a squeak, peering down at me.

"Oma-Kun...? You look sick, are you okay? Also, what does being short have to do with me being selfish...?"

I smirked, at least I could still tease in this state.

"It's because you're so tall! You could've at least donated some height to me... Also, supreme leaders can't get sick! I'm not fine, nishishi!"

Fuck. Saihara chuckled before looking down at me with a serious expression, his hand coming to press against my cheek. Holy shit holy shitttttt HOLY SHIT HE'S CARESSING MY CHEEK ETWYEUJEHTSGHRT35QVWGDSFJK!!!