꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝٭⊹•꧂

ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ
ᴀᴜ: ɴᴏɴ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ᴀᴜ

!ᴛᴡ!
ᴍɪᴜ
ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ
ᴀʜᴏɢᴇ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ
ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ (ɴᴏ ꜱᴇx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ)

SHUICHI POV

It was 5:00 when I finally finished making breakfast, wiping the sweat off of my forehead and skipping the current song that was playing. I wanted to wake up early so I could make breakfast for Kokichi. Well... I never really slept, since I was awake all night reading detective novels and making sure I don't fall behind with school work. Today was Saturday, which meant Kokichi got to sleep in, giving me more time to prepare a special breakfast for the two of us. I put a bunch of sugar in his breakfast, which was pancakes. I would normally cringe at the amount I just put in, but at least I'm not eating it! I smiled and arranged the table for breakfast, placing knives, forks, and napkins, since Kokichi eats very messily.

I walked into our shared room, shaking Kokichi to wake up. He groaned and slapped my hands away. I smirked and placed my hands on his sides, watching him gulp knowingly. I started tickling him, showing no signs of slowing down or stopping. My hands moved faster and pressed harder, listening to his laughing get progressively louder.

"OK OK OK OK STOPPPP!!!!! I'LL G-G-GET OUT OF BEDDD!"

I continued for a couple more seconds before watching him exhaustedly try to catch his breath. I silently wondered how he managed to speak without laughing, my thoughts getting interrupted by hands on my sides.

"This is payback Saihara~Chan..."

He looked at me with a creepy expression before moving his hands along my body and poking my sides.

"You do know I'm not ticklish right...?"

His eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as he huffed and crossed his arms, standing up out of bed. I could see his eyes get teary and I mentally prepared myself for his loud crying.

"WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SAIHARA~CHAN IS SOOOOO MEAN!!!!!!!!"

I jokingly yet gently slapped the back of his head, picking him up and walking out of the room.

"Saihara~Channnn!~"

"Yes Ouma~Kun?"

"I'm hungry! Can I taste you?~"

"Say that again and I'll eat your pancakes, and  throw you against the wall."

"WAHHHHH-"

I quickly put my fingers in his mouth to shut him up. I felt him start to suck on them.

"O-OUMA~KUN!-"

I accidently  threw him at the wall just like I said I would, my body was randomly acting on impulse lately. He hit it with a loud bang and I soon heard sniffles coming from him. I rushed over, but he backed away from me, afraid.

"Ouma~Kun I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened but I didn't mean to-"

"Jeez Saihara~Chan! You don't have to worry so much, supreme leaders never get hurt! I was just faking! Maybe Saihara~Chan  does  want to rough me up after all...?"