꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🥀

THIRD PERSON POV

Yes! Another win for me! Beat that Kokichi!" Shuichi screamed, awaiting a response. Their was just silence.

"Kokichi...?" Shuichi looked over in Kokichi's direction, just to see the smaller beings face turned the opposite direction. Shuichi frowns and remembers that he gets sad over the smallest things. He crawls over to Kokichi, and places his hand on his shoulder gently. Kokichi turns to face him, visible tears welling up in his eyes and lets out a sniffle.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Kokichi squeaked out, the tears beginning to trickle down his pale cheeks. Shuichi looked at him, confused.

"What are you sorry for? You did nothing wrong..." He spoke softly to calm the other down. Kokichi's hands were balled into fists as he wiped away his tears, his eyes becoming red and the tear stains on his cheek becoming visible.

"I l-lost...I-I'm such a d-d-disappointment! Y-You probable hate m-me now..." He broke eye contact as he whimpered out words. Shuichi's heart ached. It hurt him so badly to see that the one he loved was upset. He grabbed one of Kokichi's hands softly and intertwined his fingers with Kokichi's.

"You'd never be a disappointment, sweetheart." Shuichi comforted Kokichi until he had an idea.

"Hey...Do you wanna have a movie night? We can watch whatever you want!" Shuichi offered. Kokichi nodded slowly and the corners of his lips curled upwards.

"I w-would love to, S-Shu."

Word Count: 247
Have a little fluff for now, I know it's short but it's better than nothing. Also, I'm a little out of ideas at the moment, but I'll think of some, and feel free to request! Bye bye!