꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢!٭⊹•꧂

🥀🌸

HAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREMLIN BOYYYY AAAAAA
anyways enjoy, I didn't know if this was angst or not-

!TW!
One sentence mentioning s3lf-h4rm
An0r3x14
Some depressive thoughts
Small mention of bl00d

KOKICHI POV

I laid on my bed, hugging my pillow tightly, drowning in despair. It was 2pm. Nobody had texted me, come to see me, or even bothered to do anything with me. Even my beloved Shumai... That's what really made me feel despair. It made me want to start my unsafe habit again, it felt like a craving now, my mind begging to feel the sharp metal cut my delicate skin. Snapping out of it, I decided that going to get lunch with the others was better than laying here pathetically, so I stood up, and quietly exited my room. The walk down the hallway felt like a different method of torture. How would the others react? Did I even want to see the others? More depressive thoughts came to my mind as I took shaky steps towards the door at the end of the hallway, opening it with a loud creakkkkk. I gulped as I watched everyone look in my direction. Just act normal...

"Nishishi!~ Hey peasants!"

"Ugh its him... I was hoping he was dead!"

Maki growled in a dangerous tone, glaring at me. I just smirked back, acting like usual. I skipped over to Kirumi who was in the kitchen, completely ignoring Shumai. Ignoring Shuichi was like kicking a small puppy, except the puppy didn't care if you kicked it, it still stayed loyal. I sensed footsteps behind me, and they came to an abrupt stop. It was him. He grabbed me by the collar and held me in the air.

"Hey! Why the hell are you ignoring my sidekick?"

I was greeted with an angry Momota who had his fist clenched, ready to punch me if necessary.

"Because!~ Shumai is soooo clingyy... And he never remembers what the supreme leader tells him! He is so needy and whines too much! It makes me so tired..."

I faked a yawn, acting dramatic. Saying this hurt, it felt like I just went against my life purpose. I hated talking like this, especially when I'm talking about my Shumai... Apparently Shuichi heard, because I heard a quiet 'oh...' from the distance, and it was definitely Shuichi's voice. Deciding that talking wasn't worth it, I escaped from Kaito, and trotted over to Kirumi, collecting a plate of food. I took the plate with the least food, I know Shumai probably hates how fat I am... I managed to discard most of the food in the bin without anyone noticing. Or at least, that's what I thought. Kirumi formally walked in my direction, taking a neat stop beside me.

"Is the food not to your liking, Ouma?"

"Nope! It was delicious mommy!~ I just ate a lot before lunch so I'm not that hungry..."

My hand travelled to my stomach, rubbing circles on it for extra effect. Reading her facial expressions, I could tell she didn't believe me at all, but decided not to question it."

"I understand. I must go give everyone their lunch now, is there anything you would like me to assist with before I do so?"

"No thanks mom!~"

I chirped, skipping out of the cafeteria, still chewing the tiny bit of food I had decided to eat. By the time I got back to my dorm, I had finished eating. I could feel my stomach churning, it had gotten unfamiliar with the feeling of being fed, and I had the strong urge to throw up. I stumbled to the bathrooms, opening the toilet lid, and throwing up my lunch. The end product was my stomach feeling better, however I gained a huge headache. Feeling drained, I flopped onto my bed and rested against my pillow again. My eyes eventually fluttered closed, drifting off to sleep.