꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔٭⊹•꧂

🥀

>Quick Disclaimer<
Ok so I don't know what the dorms look like in V3 so uhm...And they already know about Maki's talent. Ok but I actually tried to do this yet I still failed 😃👍

!TW!
Suicidal Thoughts
A Lot of Crying
Depression

KOKICHI POV

I, Kokichi Ouma am the Ultimate Supreme Leader. In life, my one goal was to make people happy and to help them live a good life. My goal, however, was abandoned when I mysteriously entered a killing game. Nobody knew how or why this all happened. All i know is that when I started to make jokes, I just annoyed people. I focused so much on trying to make them smile that I barely had time to fake a smile myself. And in the end, I gave up.

The clock read 2:00am. I was tired but I had to do this. I started taking notes under everyone's portrait on my whiteboard, attempting to figure out the mastermind. To everyone else, I was a liar. A filthy, useless liar. That is my reputation, and it always will be. If only they knew. If only they saw me stay up till 2:00am in the morning, helping them instead of helping myself.

I asked Monokuma to give Maki and Kiibo new bathroom mirrors yesterday, since they broke theirs somehow. Monokuma, despite my warning beforehand telling him not to, confessed that I was the person who requested the mirrors. He even told me what they said.

"As if that gremlin would do something like this. Jeez, you're even more of a liar than him, aren't you?" -Maki

"Monokuma...Are you sure? I don't think he would do something like this, have you got your programming mixed up?" -Kiibo

He was just telling me to force me into despair, even though I already am.

A couple hours later, I decided to go to bed now, since I've been staying up a little too late and the others would soon notice. I didn't even glance at the clock as I usually would before preparing myself for sleep. Pulling the covers over my exhausted body, my eyelids fluttered closed and I was washed away into a deep sleep.

Or at least, that's what I wanted to happen. The morning announcement rang through my room, bouncing off the walls and almost making me want to kill myself. Actually, I should. They should see how much I do for them once I'm gone. Right? I sighed and rolled out of bed, dreading the thought of going out into the dining hall. But some things have to be done, correct? I slipped on my uniform and headed to the cafeteria before the others arrived, hoping to not see them. But then again, that would be really suspicious, don't you think?

I took a seat at the table that was the furthest away from the doors, watching as the others flooded into the room one by one. Kirumi made her way around the room, receiving people's orders for breakfast. Meanwhile, I failed to notice that Shuichi was running over to my table. To talk to me. Me.

We talked throughout breakfast, my mask breaking a couple times due to the exhaustion. Hopefully he didn't notice. But he just had to, didn't he? I mean, that's what detectives were made for.

"Are you sure you're okay, Kokichi? Do you wanna skip breakfast and rest? You look pretty tired-"

"I'm fine."

Liar. Filthy useless liar.

"You aren't filthy and useless Kokichi."

Huh? Did I say that out loud?

"W-What do you mean? I never said anything about being-"

"I heard you. Perhaps you were thinking about it yet accidently said it out loud? Am I right?"

I shyly nodded, seeing the pity in his yellow eyes. This wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't going to happen, until I made this mistake. Well, I guess mistakes make mistakes. That's what my parents said anyway.

"See you later detective! I have an evil scheme to plan!"

"Bye..."

I cheerfully skipped off down the halls, humming a tune, acting happy. I was not happy at all. I never have been since this killing game happened. One thing I failed to notice was the detective following me. I never even realised he was there. You'd think a Supreme Leader of Evil would know this. What an excuse of an Ultimate I am.

I entered my room, closing the door behind me. I walked over and plopped my limp body onto the bed, hugging a pillow while sitting upright, leaning into the soft object. I nuzzled my face into the soft cushion, letting the tears flow out. The pillow was stained with tears as I kept crying, my cheeks the same. My eyes were red and puffy, and my cheeks were slightly rosy. A headache started to form a I cried louder and harder, unleashing all of the tears that were built up. Good thing the walls were soundproof.

I felt something rub my back as I continued to cry. I turned around to see Shuichi. I thought I locked the door...That is another mistake I made today. He snaked his arms around my waist, laying on the bed and pulling me down with him. My glassy eyes met with his as he smiled and I let out a sniffle. I was trying with all my might not to cry as I gently snuggled closer to the detective, tossing the soaking pillow to the side and nuzzling into his chest. I sniffles more as he combed his hands through my hair delicately. I felt like I was going to break. I don't deserve this. He doesn't deserve to be here with a filthy useless liar like me. So why isn't he leaving?

"I locked the door, if you need someone to vent to I'm right here y'know. Don't be afraid to cry. Supreme Leaders may be strong...But they can cry just like everyone else."

With that, I finally snapped. I screamed and cried, telling him all my problems. I knew I could trust him.

Thank you, Shuichi.

Word Count: 1017
Ayo this is stinky trash also my friend forced me to read limbless Hajime. I lived a good life I guess 😃👍