꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🥀🌸

!READ THIS PLEASE! 
The first chapter (storms) was the most popular oneshot, with over 1k reads. So I decided, since this book has reached its 1 year anniversary, and it is currently Saihara's birthday, why not rewrite it since I'm a lot better at writing? The first part is the new version, the second part is the older writing! I recommend reading both, just to see the improvements I've made in a year. You can tell me which one you enjoyed more and give feedback too!

!TW FOR BOTH!
Blood
Mentions some violence
Panic attacks

SHUICHI POV (NEW)

I stood in the male bathrooms, watching clear tap water drizzle down my hand. The liquid mixed with the bright pink staining my hands, running down into the pearl white sink. I smiled, knowing that Kokichi's bully got what he deserved. Kaito always picked on my boyfriend, and I decided that he needs to be taught a lesson. As the stream of neon pink trickled to an end, I quickly turned off the cold tap and threw my bag straps over my shoulders. Then, I began the journey to Kokichi and I's shared dorm since we got excused from school early due to the fight.

I gave a gentle knock on the door, my lips forming a thin line when Kokichi didn't unlock it or answer. Was he okay? In a panicked rush, I removed my keys from my school bag and slid them into the lock, twisting swiftly and unlocking the wooden door with ease. I peered inside, not spotting Oma anywhere.

"Kokichi? Are you here?"

I yelled out worriedly, stepping inside and searching the kitchen. Suddenly, two arms wrapped around me from behind, squeezing me gently. I let out a relieved breath I didn't know I was holding and turned to my beloved boyfriend, who was hugging me tightly.

"Koki, I was so worried. You didn't answer the door and I got scared..."

I whispered, hugging his small frame.

"I'm s-sorry, I wanted to surprise you!"

He explained as I embraced him tighter, planting a soft, gentle kiss on his forehead. He let out the cutest little giggle, gazing up at me with the most adorable, multicolored eyes ever. He's so beautiful! I just want to squeeze him and hug him forever!

"S-Shu... You're staring at me again..."

He mumbled shyly, avoiding my gaze as blush coated his porcelain skin. My beloved was almost equivalent to a doll, his appearance so cute that he could be mistaken for an artificial children's toy that had the mind of a regular human. Eventually, Kokichi got too flustered with the staring and escaped from my grip around his body, his face turning red as he fled away. He probably ran into the bedroom.

Letting out a little chuckle, I wasted no time in following him, my feet pressing against the cold, wooden floor which almost made me shiver. I cringed as I opened the door with a loud creaking sound, spotting a small bump under layers of fluffy blankets.

"Kichi, you're going to sweat to death in there, come see your beloved boyfriend! No promises that I won't stop staring though!"

He muttered something from under the covers, still not moving yet sticking his foot out a tiny bit. He did it most likely to make sure he could feel the cold while sweltering underneath the mountain of fabric. Without a warning, I sneakily slipped my hands into the mound of blankets, then gripped my hands around his sweating ankle. I quickly yet carefully pulled him out, hearing a squeal as he was withdrawn from his hiding place. I snickered.

"W-Whyyyyy..."

He whined as I scooped him up, bridal style, in my arms. In response, I shot him a smirk, the quiet tapping of my feet filling the silence as we traveled to the lounge.