꧁•⊹٭𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

🌸

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING! I'm sorry for the slow update, a family member recently passed and I'm dealing with that. Have some pregame fluff since I did all those angst ingame chapters! Also, I'm obsessed with roblox evade ;-;

In this story, I made Kokichi more confident, with only the occasional stutter. If you came for crybaby Kokichi, refer to older chapters, or you can look for another book. This one has no trigger warnings!

3RD PERSON POV

Kokichi stuffed the very last item into his bag, hoisting the backpack over his shoulder and walking to the door. He peered back at Shuichi, who was invested in the killing game that was currently on his Nintendo switch. Holding his hand on the door handle, he slipped on his shoes and opened the door a tad.

"Shuichi, I'm going to Maki's house for a bit! I'll be back soon, okay? Make sure to clean the dishes before I get back!"

Shuichi finally snapped into reality, dragging himself off the couch and walking over to him, face still in his video game. Kokichi never really was interested in Danganronpa, but if it makes Shuichi happy then he was fine with it. He should probably take a break from technology soon, though.

"You also have to t-take a break from that sometime today," Kokichi pointed to his switch, tapping it lightly. "Maybe two hours off of it? You've been playing it for a week with barely any breaks."

That statement made Shuichi look up from his game, eyes wide with shock and betrayal. His hands clenched hard around the colorful device.

"So firstly, you go run off to Maki's house, and now you leave me alone to take a break from Danganronpa? What am I supposed to do when you're gone?"

The Danganronpa addict snapped, eyes burning holes into Kokichi's head.

"There's a lot of things you can do, Shu. You can finish the puzzle we were working on, do some chores, help Angie with her garden, or go work out in our backyard gym. That's only to name a few though, there is so much more than playing Danganronpa."

Kokichi suggested, a curious finger finding its place on his pale chin.

"I want to go with you."

A sigh escaped from Kokichi's pink lips, placing a gentle hand on Shuichi's shoulder. The fabric reminded him of the old sweater he used to love, but it had gotten so many holes and they (sadly) had to throw it out. 

"Please?"

Kokichi's boyfriend could be annoyingly stubborn sometimes, and this was one of those said times.

"Shuichi, you don't even like Maki! You have some weird grudge with her, and I don't want any fights."

It was true; Shuichi hated Kokichi's best friend more than he hated when he couldn't be with his video game. Kokichi never found out why, but he suspected it was because Maki is always stealing his time with Kaito and Kaede. He also didn't enjoy communicating with Angie, most likely because Tenko would always chase after him. Tenko was attached to the navy-haired boy for an unknown reason.

"I only hate her because she steals my time with you! You go to her house every Tuesday afternoon to 'study'!"

Shuichi did air quotations on the word 'study', tapping his bare feet angrily against the ground. The boy's eyebrows furrowed and he scowled, thinking of all the things that his smaller boyfriend would do with that mistake to humanity. Said boyfriend always treated her like she was a queen. That thought filled his mind with a cocktail of jealousy and hatred, a minuscule drop of sadness being mixed in between the swirls of emotions. Why couldn't he treat him like that?