Lana's place

"DCS! I know you're in there!" JJ bangs on John B's door and yells, inspired by the DCS summons notice taped to the door.

"Really babe?"

"Shhh, you'll ruin it," he whispers, covering my mouth gently.

When John B doesn't answer JJ peeks through the window and sees John B lying on the couch below. He lunges at the window and bangs on it, startling John B awake.

"Gotcha, slick!" he laughs, "you should have seen your face. Your face was like..."

"Don't you have a girlfriend to annoy now?" John B asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Right here," I say, opening John B's door and letting myself in.

"Control your boyfriend," John B jokes.

"Ok," I say, "JJ sit."

Surprisingly, my boyfriend drops his ass to the ground and sits outside the window. We all laugh at him as he sticks his tongue out and pants like a dog.

"Damn, B, you got his ass whipped," John B laughs, "for real."

"Yeah. Aussie charm and whatever," I say.

JJ gets up and comes inside, putting his arm around my shoulders, "I'll admit that I'm whipped. She got the goods."

"JJ!"

"Dude, I don't think I needed to know that. Or that B wanted me to."

"That wasn't even what I meant," JJ drawls, "not that it isn't true."

"You act like your hitting it on the daily," I say, "which is far from true."

John B raises an eyebrow at us and gets up. He shakes his head, clearly not wanting to question us, he goes to the kitchen to grab something for breakfast and JJ turns to me.

"If no one thinks I'm hitting it, they'll think they can hit it," he says with a smile.

"No, they won't JJ," I say shaking my head.

"So naive, Princess," JJ jokes, hugging me.

"You're an idiot sometimes. If you want to tell everyone we're fucking you should actually fuck me first," I say with a shrug, "unless you're scared."

"Hey John B, can I fuck my girl in your spare bed?" JJ asks, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"NO!" John B and I both reply.

"Put me down, you idiot," I demand.

"I don't want to," he responds, "I like the view."

I yelp as he slaps my ass and proceeds to carry me into the spare room anyway. I protest and call out to John B for help. JJ throws me onto the bed and grins at me.

"I always knew I could throw you around like a rag doll," he says proudly.

"Perhaps you should do it more often," I tease, quirking an eyebrow.

"Maybe I will," he responds, "but didn't you want to go to the bathroom?"

"What?" I question, sitting up.

"Don't want a UTI from our fun in the car," he whispers.

I look at him in surprise. He makes a fair point, I just didn't think he would know about that stuff. He gives me a swift kiss and goes back out to the lounge room. I go to the bathroom and then join them. Before I can sit down JJ jumps up and grabs my hand.

"We're going to see Scooter Grubbs' wife," John B says.

"Ok," I shrug, following him as he goes outside to the twinkie.