Makeup sex

Sarah and I are laughing and drinking with a few of her mates when someone yells out that Topper is on the roof. We look up to see him and laugh.

"Go get your man, Sarah," one of the girls says, Laura I believe.

Sarah gives us a worried grin and runs into the house. We all watch as she joins him on the roof.

"Wooh! Go Sarah," I cheer.

She waves and laughs, calling "Hi guys!"

Everyone starts chanting for the pair of them to jump off the roof and into the pool below. We watch as Topper picks Sarah up and steps off the roof, right into the pool with her. Her scream nearly drowns out the chanting and they splash water all over the rest of us, drenching us. Topper starts yelling about how cool Sarah is as she laughs and hugs him. Laura looks to me and then the roof and raises her eyebrows.

"What do you say Australia, do you dare?"

"I've done worse," I say with a shrug, and we jump up and run through the house upstairs. Passing Kelce, who looks me up and down and runs after us.

We make it to the roof and Kelce catches up to us.

"I told them you were cool," he jokes as Laura and I make our way over to the edge.

The people down below spot us and start chanting and cheering and the three of us share a look, locking hands before launching ourselves off the roof and into the pool with a splash. I kick back up to the surface, quickly adjusting my bikini top lest anything jump out. Laura and I look at one another and start laughing as we make our way out of the pool. Sarah gives us a hand out before hugging us.

"Glad you came?" She shouts over everyone's cheer's.

"So glad," I yell back.

"I think Kelce is pretty glad you came," Topper says.

I look to where Kelce is climbing out of the pool, grinning at me. I give him a tight smile and turn back to the others.

"I think I'm gonna grab another drink, Laura?"

"Definitely, lets go," she grabs my hand and we head inside, "Kelce is nice, why are we ditching him?"

"I have a boyfriend," I explain, "though I could kill him right now."

"So you're gonna break up with him? Maybe you should just let Kelce make him jealous"

"Nah, I wouldn't want to lead Kelce on and I definitely would never cheat," I say.

"Fair enough," she agrees, "In that case, we shall avoid Kelce all night. I got your back, girl."

"Thanks," I say, genuinely happy to have a decent female friend here.

Laura and I are out the back chatting to a couple of other people when I see Sarah come running out of the house, looking upset. I tap Laura and point and she nods, gesturing for me to go. I excuse myself quickly and run over to Sarah.

"Hey! Sarah! You ok?"

She turns to me and her bottom lip quivers.

"Hey, hey, hey," I say, pulling her in for a hug, "It's okay. Let's get out of here, okay?"

She nods and we weave through the crowds and start walking toward her place.

"It's Topper," she says quietly, "he- um- he got mad when I changed my mind about having sex."

"He what?!"

"I said yes but then I said no, so..."

"What the actual fuck is wrong with him?"