The fight

Once the pogues arrive at my house, they ring the doorbell and Zac and I both stumble to answer it. We hung around with Sarah, Topper and Kelce for a little while after the beach clean up, drinking more of Kelce's drinks to kill time until we finally decided if we didn't quit while we were ahead we'd have our heads stuck in the toilet bowl all afternoon, which Sarah's little sister already did.

"What if it's Mum and Dad?" Zac asks, his hand on the doorknob.

"Why would they ring the doorbell, they have a key?"

"Fair point. But what if-"

"B? It's us," a deep voice calls from the other side of the door.

"They can hear us!" I realise.

"No shit Princess! Open the door," the person on the other side says.

"Who is it?" Zac calls in a bad feminine voice.

"It's your boyfriend."

"My boyfriend? Since when do I have a boyfriend, B? I thought I was into girls?"

"It's JJ dummy!"

"Ohhhhh, okay," Zac finally swings the door open to show the four pogues standing on our doorstep looking both amused and confused.

"Hey, boyfriend," Zac slurs, "Which one is mine again?"

John B blinks and suppresses a laugh and I burst out laughing, doubling over and putting my hands on my knees.

"Well I know which one's my boyfriend," I say, standing up and staggering towards the blonde boy. He catches me and guides me inside.

"You're drunk," he states.

"And horny," I whisper.

"Eww Bianca! I did not need to know that," Zac calls from the doorway, where he is still trying to pick which pogue he's supposedly dating. Or which one he finds the most attractive. One can't be sure with my brother.

JJ maneuvers me onto the couch, letting me flop onto it before asking, "I thought you were at a beach clean up, why are you drunk?"

"Kelce makes strong drinks," I say.

His eyes flicker with anger, but my head is spinning and I don't notice. Pope walks up behind him and looks down at me, "how many drinks did you have?"

"I don't know but I'm shitfaced," I admit.

"Me too!" Zac cheers, abandoning John B at the door and following Kiara over to me.

John B makes his way inside but bee-lines for the kitchen. He brings me over a glass of water and offers it to me, "I thought JJ was the one who needed babysitting?"

"What's this?" I ask, accepting the glass, "and he is."

"Vodka," Kie responds, pushing it towards my lips.

"Oh no! No, I can't drink anymore I'll spew," I whine.

JJ snatches the cup from Kiara and shoves it in front of me, "It's water. Drink."

I hesitantly take the cup and tip the contents into my mouth as JJ asks Pope to find me something to eat. Pope returns with a sandwich which JJ demands I eat while Zac complains that no one is taking care of him.

"Take care of her," JJ tells Pope, "I'll go deal with Zac."

Kiara sits beside me as I slowly and reluctantly eat half the sandwich. None of them can convince me to eat the other half so Kie takes it from me in frustration.

"It's like babysitting a toddler," she says.

"She's coming down from being hammered," John B concedes, "I've seen you like this before."