Sleepover part two

A/N

This is your official warning, smut is about to happen. That's the entire purpose of this chapter so if you aren't here for that; bail now, it will not affect the plot. If you do want to read that, enjoy lol.

We fall asleep almost instantly and don't move at all through the night. Both our bodies were exhausted from the day we'd had and that paired with the comfort of each other's body warmth kept us pressed together throughout the night.

I wake to a gentle knock on the door. JJ's arms are wrapped tightly around my waist, not letting me move anywhere. I look up at Zac standing in the doorway with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey loser, Mum and Dad have gone to some fancy club," he says, "they'll be gone all day. I'm gonna head over to Topper's place. So, like, you're on your own."

I chuckle at his slight awkwardness. Zac and I are pretty open about our sex lives. We've been each others best friend since literally birth and we've covered for each other on many occasions when sneaking out to go to parties or go on dates or simply just to answer a booty call. Obviously, we don't tell each other everything but we also don't make sex this awkward taboo topic. We both know we're active and we usually know who with.

"Thanks," I whisper.

"Yeah whatever, just don't use our shared bathroom for any weird shit," he says and pulls the door shut as he leaves.

I chuckle to myself and lay my head back on the pillow. For a few minutes I lay there listening to JJ's soft breathing, then I decide we've just been offered the perfect opportunity to do exactly what we've both been waiting for. I shift my body back into JJ's a little bit, wiggling my ass against his crotch more than strictly necessary. I shift it around until I feel his body respond accordingly. I press as far back as I can until his slowly hardening erection is digging into my ass. I feel him shift behind me, pulling away from me. His breathing shifts and his grip loosens, indicating he's waking up. I decide to mess with him and pretend I'm asleep. I press my body back further, murmuring as if I'm still sleeping. He tries to pull away and sits up to look at my face.

"Damnit, B," he mutters under his breath, placing a hand on my hip to still me.

I suppress a grin and decide to fuck with him a little more. I squirm a little bit and let out a quiet moan. He stills behind me, clearly shocked. I moan out his name quietly and squeeze my thighs together. I hear him gulp behind me, not sure what to do. I shift my hips again and come back into contact with him, his fully hard erection pressing into me. I pretend to wake up, letting out a sleepy sigh and feel him panic behind me. He tries to pull away so I won't feel his boner and quickly flops onto the pillow to pretend he wasn't watching me. I roll over slowly and smile sleepily at him.

"Morning," I whisper.

"Morning," he groans out.

I put my arm around his waist and pull myself over for a hug. His eyes widen and he tries to stop me from noticing his boner. I 'accidentally' knock it with my thigh and pretend to widen my eyes in surprise.

"Well, good morning," I repeat with a giggle.

He grins at me sheepishly, "I-"

I laugh and let him out of his misery, rolling him onto his back and climbing onto his lap. I straddle him, letting the blanket fall behind me.

"Oh," he says quietly.

I lean down and kiss him, quickly starting to grind against him, not bothering to pretend this isn't what I want. He kisses me back and then pulls away, looking to the door. His brows furrow in confusion that it's closed.