prologue part two

Ella's POV

Three years old

When i was three me and Elena had started kindergarten, it was really boring but i got to meet the future scooby gang.

I immediately became friends with Care, Tyler and even Vicki. The three of us were close , while Elena , Matt and Bonnie were a group but overall we were all friends, all Seven of us. We were close , we hung out and we would go on picnics and so on.

Vicki and Matt's mom was as bad as in the show and it pissed me off , Liz was still involved in her daughter's life , so is bill , Shelia is not an alcoholic I'm sure it's cause Abby hasn't left yet. Mayor lockwoood is still an asshole.

In all honesty i always disliked Elena but i knew that i can't blame her for things that haven't happened yet, and i also believed that since she had a twin sister she'll get better , so I'm giving hed a chance and we actually really close, Lena barely even wants to spend time with Bonnie and care.

Last year Remy was born and he is the cutest baby in the world , couldn't help but love my baby brother more than my twin.

Five years old

A few days ago me, Care , Bon , Lena , Remy , Vic , Matty blue eyes and Ty were gathered around at the park , when i saw him...his eyes fixed on my sister , so i did the only thing i could do was yell stranger danger while pointing at Mikeal.

All eight of us ran to Sheila who had been the one babysitting us , the rest started crying while i explained.

" a man , he was staring and Lele weirdly" i started crying and when shelia realized it was a vampire , she called Liz and Liz took us to her place while trying to calm all of us down.

It was a hectic experience but Miranda ( who is the absolute best mother ever) bought me a chocolate for spotting the bad man , so i shared it with everyone else.

13 years old

When i was ten i figured out i had magic, it was honestly really cool and i was so excited. I couldn't control it though but eventually i taught myself.

Today i had an idea , i was gonna create a daylight ring business and i was gonna charge 1000$. So i started contacting Slater who was honestly one of my fave characters and i was so pissed off when he died so soon.

I posted this to get his attention

You can't walk outside in the sun, this ring can protect you from your fear of the sun, and you can walk freely without fear

Come buy your fancy day rings

And i immediately got a response. I had lied to my parents and told them i had a project with Caroline, who obviously lied for me with no questions asked.

So i started selling them and i would get lots of money.

I was gonna ask slater to get me in contact with Klaus , Elijah and Katherine but i decided to leave it.

Elena and i have become so close and its safe to say she's nothing like how the show portrayed her to be , she's fun , crazy , loves design, reading and writing.

16 years old

In a few months from now my parents are gonna die. I was honestly not ready, no matter how much i hate Grayson i can't deny he is a good father. While Miranda , i didn't even wanna think about it....she is the best mother ever, and honestly she's my favorite parent.

Over the years we have been going on trips , each person in our group of eight would choose a place to go for the summer , and since i was well aware on what was gonna happen i asked if we could go before summer begins " we deserve a few weeks off school, we all have great marks and study hard" and let me tell you it worked.

I chose new Orleans.

This was the perfect place to tell them about the supernatural

I planned on meeting Marcel

I was gonna see Davina and megbe form a bond with the little witch

I'd get rid of Sabine , celeste whoever the fuck she is I'm getting rid of her.

I'll meet sophie , i honestly liked her and understood all she wanted was her niece back but her methods weren't correct.

I wanted to go to Rousseau's and taste the food there.

There was so much i wanted to do there so now here we are on oue way to new Orleans.