chapter 12: seventeen wishes prt 1

Ellanora Gilbert stood in front of the full body mirror looking at herself in frustration...why do I alaays look so damn hot..sometimes Its hard carrying the burden of being the hottest sibling The Gilbert witch thought to herself.  She then took out her iPhone 3GS and took a few pictures with the poor quality phone but unfortunately it was the latest iPhone from 2009.

She admired her red and white long sleeved dress she had on , her hair was done nicely by her aunt Jenna and her make-up was done and even her hair was done beautifully...she's looked stunning.

Elena Gilbert entered her sister's room and Nora gasped

Elena Gilbert entered her sister's room and Nora gasped. Elena looked so much like Katherine pierce her doupelganger. Her hair was Curled and she wasn't wearing much make up , she was dressed in a short sleeved dress, It reached right above her knees her dress was somewhat prussian blue and she topped the outfit off with brown boot heels.

 Her hair was Curled and she wasn't wearing much make up , she was dressed in a short sleeved dress, It reached right above her knees her dress was somewhat prussian blue and she topped the outfit off with brown boot heels

Today the twenty second of June Aka The Gilbert twin's birthday. The twins were officially seventeen years old and were exactly one year ftom being an adult to say the twins were excited would be an understatement.  Enzo and Jenna were in charge of distracting the set of twins by taking the two to Richmond. This didn't take long and the group were back by five o clock. The time currently read 18:38.

" You look beautiful Lena" Nora hugged her twin sister, but the sisterly moment was interrupted by a very excited Davina claire. Her hair was curled like it always was , she wasn't wearing any make up but her outfit was really cute. She was wearing a black short sleeved crop top that had a small triangular opening and a black skirt. The twins weren't surprised that the fourteen year old witch was dressed like a twenty year old, at this point in time everyone was aware that the young witch always dressed older than she actually is.

Her taste in style was always amazing and on point , that's what Caroline Forbes found in common with the younger witch

Her taste in style was always amazing and on point , that's what Caroline Forbes found in common with the younger witch. They would spend hours talking about clothes and make up, celebrities and judging said celebrities clothing choices, they would watch fashion blogs together and spend hours shopping it was like Caroline had found her mini self. Sarcastic, loves shopping, has amazing taste in fashion, love talking about boys and they were both brutal together it sometimes scared everyone else.

" Damn D...looking hot" Nora hugged the girl she considered a little sister. Elena noticed the long hug..Nora was quickly called by Jenna leaving The witch and the doupelganger alone.

" Slut" Elena told the FOURTEEN year old who just rolled her eyes.

"Okay" Was all Davina said not in the mood to fight with the doupelganger over her jealousy.

" i saw you with Caroline the other day at the mall, and then you spend time doing magjc with Grams and Bonnie, you fuck your way into my baby brothers good side, you help Jenna cook, you hang out with Vicki .obviously you're trying so hard to steal my friends and family.." Elena angrily accuses making Davina laugh.

" your obsession with your sister is getting out of hand, why do you even do that? Do you have some incestuous feelings for her or something?" Davina tried to snoop knowing full well she was gonna go gossip about the girl with Caroline this ridiculous conversation is over.

" ewww what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mental? You cleverly need a mental hospital" Elena immediately denied showing her disgust for the girl's words.

" the only one in this room who is mental and clearly in need of a hospital is you...anyway gotta go see my sister" Davina tried to walk out but wss roughly grabbed by a very pissed off doupelganger.

" SHUT UP SHE'S NOT YOUR SISTER SHE'S MINE, AND DOING YOU EVER FOR A SECOND THINK SHE CARES ABOUT YOU I MEAN FOR GOD SAKE SHE ONLY TOOK YOU IN OUT OF PITTY" Elena yelled at the girl ,  but once again Davina seemed unbothered but deep down she was hurt...maybe Nora did just pitty her the witch thought to herself trying not to cry.

' For God's sake you were never really a Gilbert to begin with , get over yourself and get the hell out of my sister's room" Davina was on her way out when she  bumpwd into A furious Ellanora Gilbert.

" Davina outside NOW and please call Caroline" Nora instructed and the young teen ran out the room knowing full well there was gonna be a sibling fight.

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ELENA? HOW CAN YOU SAY YYAT TO HER" Elena Gilbert knew she was about to meet the devil himself today and she was terrified.

" Nora..." Ellanora Slapped her sister across the face and a few gasps were heard from behind them. Caroline, Jeremy, Jenna, Davina , Bonnie , Tyler, Matt , Enzo, Sebastian, Vicki and one person specifically stood out of the group.

Marcel gerard.